|This article is about a/an episode in Saban's Masked Rider.|
The Invasion of Leawood is the thirty-seventh episode of Saban's Masked Rider.
Count Dregon issues an ultimatum to Leawood: Masked Rider must surrender or his newest Insectivore, Bruticon, will destroy the city. Dex must team up with the Masked Rider Warriors to save the city from this new menace.
to be added
- Masked Rider - Super Gold, Super Blue
- In production order, this episode was the final episode of Masked Rider. In airing order, it was not.
- The Showa Era Riders appeared in this episode, but Saban did indeed plan to remove them and replace them with the Power Rangers. This was changed due to low budget.
- This episode is notable for changing the names of the majority of the Showa Riders (only Kamen Rider ZX retains his name, while Kamen Rider 2 and Riderman are omitted from the rollcall footage). Many Riders who were intended to keep their names or similar were called by the wrong names because the Riders did not appear in the order that the script writers believed due to bad editing of the rollcall footage after Kamen Rider 2 and Riderman were omitted out:
- Joe the Haze, Reiko Shiratori and Kyoko Matoba appeared from the footage from Kamen Rider Black RX episode "False Rider's Last Days."
- This episode is infamous for the phrase "I AM AMAZON!" which sparked a minor internet meme among the tokusatsu fandom years after its broadcast, especially due to the fact that the names were announced out of order, so it was Skyrider who dramatically declared himself to be Amazon.
- Dex mistakenly calls the Ecto Ray the Electro Ray.
- During the close-up shots of Dex after he awakens in the warehouse in the US footage, Robo Rider and Masked Rider Super Blue suit appeared in the background instead of the Masked Rider Warriors.
- Fight! All Riders - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- False Rider's Last Days - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- The Riders' All Out Charge - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- A Shining Tomorrow! - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.