|This article is about a/an episode in Saban's Masked Rider.|
|The Invasion of Leawood|
|Saban's Masked Rider, Episode 37|
|Air date November 4, 1996|
Dex at Bat
The Eye of Edenoi
The Invasion of Leawood is the thirty-seventh episode of Saban's Masked Rider.
Count Dregon issues an ultimatum to Leawood: Masked Rider must surrender or his newest Insectivore, Bruticon, will destroy the city. Dex must team up with the Masked Rider Warriors to save the city from this new menace.
to be added
- Masked Rider - Super Gold, Super Blue
- The Showa Era Riders appeared in this episode, but Saban did indeed plan to remove them and replace them with the Power Rangers. This was changed due to low budget.
- This episode is notable for changing the names of the majority of the Showa Riders (only Kamen Rider ZX retains his name, while Kamen Rider 2 and Riderman are omitted). Many Riders who were intended to keep their names or similar were called by the wrong names because the Riders did not appear in the order that the script writers believed:
- Joe the Haze, Reiko Shiratori and Kyoko Matoba appeared from the footage from Kamen Rider Black RX episode False Rider's Last Days.
- This episode is infamous for the phrase "I AM AMAZON!" which sparked a minor internet meme among the tokusatsu fandom years after its broadcast, especially due to the fact that the names were announced out of order, so it was Skyrider who dramatically declared himself to be Amazon.
- Final appearance of all remaining characters of Masked Rider.
- Dex mistakenly calls the Ecto Ray the Electro Ray.
- Fight! All Riders - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- False Rider's Last Days - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- The Riders' All Out Charge - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.
- A Shining Tomorrow! - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Black RX. See comparison page.