|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider W.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of graphic violence, and nudity. Viewer discretion is advised!|
|The S Terror/The Great Detective's Daughter|
|Kamen Rider W, Episode 10|
|Air date November 15, 2009|
|Written by Riku Sanjo|
|Directed by Takayuki Shibasaki|
The S Terror/The Maid Detective Witnessed It!
The Revenge V/Infected Car
The S Terror/The Great Detective's Daughter (Ｓな戦慄/名探偵の娘 Esu na Senritsu/Meitantei no Musume) is the tenth episode of Kamen Rider W. It is the concluding part of the 'S' arc, S standing for Sweets (Dopant) and Sonozaki (Family). It features the debut of the HardBoilder's Start Dash Mode.
Shotaro gets embroiled deeper in the Sonozakis connection to the Dopants as Akiko attempts to solve the criminal behind the patisserie abductions.
The three-way battle between Double, the Nasca Dopant, and the Sweets Dopant is suddenly halted by the presence of the Terror Dopant. All three barely escape the attack, and Shotaro, feeling the full effects of the Terror Dopant's fear inducing powers, believes Akiko is in danger. After Akiko tends to Mai Asakawa, she admits fault in leaving her alone as Shotaro tells Akiko about her father's ideology, only to find she ran off as he was about to tell her what happened. Shotaro follows her to the Futo Museum where she talks to Ryubee, noticing the magma, anomalocaris, and Tyrannosaurus exhibits as he recalls the Dopants he fought previously before having an unnerving encounter with Ryubee. Later, at the Sonozaki family's afternoon tea, Akiko reveals her identity as a detective to reveal who has been attacking the patisseries. She accuses the overweight maid Fukumi Shirotsuka because of her sweet tooth when Philip comes across the true culprit. The maid Yukiko Sasaki suddenly recoils in disgust, having eaten a pastry prepared by Akiko that she finds disgusting, transforming into the Sweets Dopant to kidnap Mai and Akiko. Shotaro, having been watching from the window outside, transforms into Double to give chase as Kirihiko and Saeko witness him transform. Both assume to their Dopant forms and halt Double to deal with him for his meddling in their affairs. At Yukiko's hideout, she reveals her motives for the kidnappings before she attempts to kill Akiko for the pastry she made. Double tries to escape the two powerful Dopants, gaining the upper hand when the RevolGarry arrives and he escapes on the HardBoilder's Start Dash Mode, using the break away boosters to escape from the Nasca Dopant, who is struck by one of the Taboo Dopant's plasma spheres for failing to catch Double. Just as Akiko is about to be killed, Double arrives to save them only to see Akiko express the same conviction to protect a client as her father had. Double fights the Sweets Dopant in HeatJoker form, using the Bat Shot's Luna Maximum Drive to pinpoint the Dopant's location before executing a Memory Break with Joker Grenade. Back at the office, as Akiko has Philip taste the pastry she made, Shotaro decides to hold off on telling her of the events of Begins Night.
- Memory Used:
- Soul - Cyclone, Luna, Heat
- Body - Metal, Joker
- Half Changes:
- CycloneMetal, LunaMetal, CycloneJoker, HeatJoker
- Shotaro Hidari (左 翔太郎 Hidari Shōtarō): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣 Kiriyama Ren)
- Philip (フィリップ Firippu): Masaki Suda (菅田 将暉 Suda Masaki)
- Akiko Narumi (鳴海 亜樹子 Narumi Akiko): Hikaru Yamamoto (山本 ひかる Yamamoto Hikaru)
- Ryubee Sonozaki (園咲 琉兵衛 Sonozaki Ryūbee): Minori Terada (寺田 農 Terada Minori)
- Saeko Sonozaki (園咲 冴子 Sonozaki Saeko): Ami Namai (生井 亜実 Namai Ami)
- Wakana Sonozaki (園咲 若菜 Sonozaki Wakana): Rin Asuka (飛鳥 凛 Asuka Rin)
- Kirihiko Sudo/Sonozaki (須藤/園咲 霧彦 Sudō/Sonozaki Kirihiko): Yuki Kimisawa (君沢 ユウキ Kimisawa Yūki)
- Narration, Gaia Memory Voice (ナレーション、ガイアメモリ音声 Narēshon, Gaia Memori Onsei): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- Mai Asakawa (浅川 麻衣 Asakawa Mai): Eri Otoguro (乙黒 えり Otoguro Eri)
- Yukiko Sasaki (佐々木 由貴子 Sasaki Yukiko): Maha Hamada (濱田 万葉 Hamada Maha)
- Katsuko Sugishita (杉下 克子 Sugishita Katsuko): Shinobu Kawamata (川俣 しのぶ Kawamata Shinobu)
- Fukumi Shirotsuka (城塚 福美 Shirotsuka Fukumi): Yoshiko Inoue (井上 佳子 Inoue Yoshiko)
- Kondō (進藤): Masanori Okada (岡田 正典 Okada Masanori)
- Yuzo Asakawa (浅川 勇三 Asakawa Yūzō): Man Kato (加藤 満 Katō Man)
- This episode aired on the same day as a rerun of the seventh episode of Kamen Rider Decade, as part of TV Asahi's re-broadcast of the series from beginning to end at the 6:30 am timeslot.
- This is the first time Double changes from CycloneMetal to LunaMetal.