|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider V3.|
The Snail-Man's Human Experiments! (カタツムリ人間の人体実験！ Katatsumari Ningen no Jintaijikken!) is the forty-second episode of Kamen Rider V3.
It is the last episode with the theme Shōnen Kamen Rider Tai no Uta, which served as the ending theme of V3 since the first episode, it would be replaced by "Hashire Hurricane" from the following episode to the series' end. It is also the last episode with the original version of the Kamen Rider V3 opening sequence, though the opening theme "Tatakae! Kamen Rider V3" itself would remain.
Marshal Armor's Snailbura implants its sinister eggs into the residents of an apartment complex. These incubate in the victims' bloodstream developing into larvae to enslave them. Snailbura's first experiment is ordered to kill Kazami Shiro, but dies before she can complete her mission. Her sister Misako accuses Shiro of murder and Snailbura promises to give her the power to avenge her sibling's death.
to be added
to be added
- This episode aired on NET alongside episode 29 of Kikaider 01, Red Ogre, Blue Ogre: The Terrifying 100 Million V's!!.
- This episode has some similiarities with the original series episode, The Terrifying Bat Man:
- The Kaijin has a cure for infected people.
- The Woman knocked out Tachibana Tōbei when she tried to attack the Rider.
- Kamen Rider V3 Volume 7 features episodes 37-42.
- The complete Kamen Rider V3 series was released in a boxset by Hawaii's Generation Kikaida, with English subtitles provided by JN Productions.