|This article is about a/an order of events in the Kamen Rider Series.|
A timeline of events in the Kamen Rider Series. Please keep in mind that the Kamen Rider Series spans 40 years with many plot points and Storylines, through many worlds and alternate universes. So not all info is on this page just yet.
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
- 70 million years ago: The parasitic lifeform Fog Mother arrives on Earth to feed and spawn her offspring, resulting in the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- 50,000 years ago: The Creation King starts his 50,000 year reign as the leader of Gorgom.
- Over 30,000 years ago: OverLord the twin entities, embodiments of Light & Darkness battled to settle who will rule over their creation, Before dying by his brother's hand, The OverLord of Light bestows his essence to humans so that someday they will be able to awaken his power within them. The OverLord of Darkness then created his emissaries as protectors of humanity but they must eliminate humans who possess the Seed of Agito. Before he passed away, the OverLord left his very own DNA model in the mysterious puzzle artifact. Over 30,000 years later, some scientists solved the puzzle and using his DNA model to recreate him.
- 30,000 years ago: Bilgenia is born on the day of a solar eclipse. However, due to being born 30,000 years too early, he is ineligible to become Century King. As a result, Bilgenia angrily tries to revolt against the Creation King, resulting in the Creation King sealing him in a coffin.
- 10,000 years ago: The Undead are created by God in the form of a stone slab called the Stone of Sealing, to kill each other in a free-for-all battle royale known as the Battle Fight, with the winner granted a wish to alter the world. The 52 Undead represented 52 different species and battled so they can wish for the species they represent to rule the Earth, while the Joker represented death. While the other Undead were sealed by the Monolith, the winner of that battle was the Human Undead and the world has been populated by humans ever since.
- Early human civilization: The Gurongi, a mysterious ancient civilization consisting of beings that can transform into monsters to kill people for their ruthless game, which is translated into the Gurongi Language as the "Gegeru", attack their rival civilization the Linto. The original Kuuga defeats the leader of the Gurongi and seals all 200 of the Gurongi away.
- Ancient past: Amadum, an ancient wizard, commited a crime and was sealed away in the World of Monsters, a world within a magic stone, where the souls of dead monsters go after they're killed.
- 1000 years ago: Emperor Crisis banishes the ancestors of the Kurumin tribe from the Valley of Miracles. They escape to the Death Valley.
- 1211 A.D: The Greeed are created from the fifty Core Medals by humans who attempt to create life under the will of the King, the First Kamen Rider OOO, as part of his plan to achieve godhood. Though originally mindless, the five Greeed gained wills of their own after one Medal in each of the five sets was destroyed. They are beings without true life that crave endlessly, cursed with a void in them that can never be filled. They lack proper senses, resulting in bleak sensory input (e.g., colors are washed out, taste is nonexistent, sounds are muffled and distorted), as well as the inability to feel deeper emotions such as love. As such, the four other Greeed became bent on filling the void left in them by consuming everything obsessively in an attempt to experience what humans normally take for granted. However, they and part of Ankh were sealed by the King when the Core Medals consumed him and transformed him into a stone coffin.
- Sengoku Period: The organization Takeshi is founded to assist the Oni in their battle against the Makamou.
- The Edo Period:
Recent History (pre-1971)
- 1936: After a distortion in time occurs, Kintaros, Urataros and Ryutaros get stranded in this time and survive by stealing rice while inhabiting the bodies of the Arms Monsters. While searching for them, Hana and Ryotaro walk into the Hikari Studio and find Seig possessing Tsukasa Kadoya's body. After Tsukasa shows a scroll of the Oni legend altered by Momotaros, the Den-liner crew reunite with the three Imagin and travel to the year 1510.
- 1941 -1945: World War II
- August 15th, 1948: Takeshi Hongo, the man who would become Kamen Rider Ichigo, is born.
- October 10th, 1949: Hayato Ichimonji, who would become Kamen Rider Nigo, is born.
- June 9th, 1955: Tamasaburo Kazari is born.
- 1956: Kei Karasuma is born.
- October 8th, 1963: Otoya Kurenai, who would become Kamen Rider Ixa in 1986, is born.
- 1968: Two boys are born on the day of a solar eclipse at the exact same moment: Kotaro Minami and Nobuhiko Akizuki; this was noticed and realized by Golgom's Creation King as the birth of his two potential Century Kings to inherit his empire.
During Kamen Rider
- Takeshi Hongo witnesses the murder of a scientist at the hands of a Shocker kaijin named "Spider Man". He is then kidnapped and forced to undergo a procedure that turns him into a super-powered Cyborg, also known as "Kamen Rider", but escapes before he can be brainwashed to do Shocker's bidding. As Kamen Rider, later known as Kamen Rider #1, Hongo destroys Spider Man with his Rider Kick.
- Kamen Rider encounters a Shocker kaijin called Bat Man, who is turning people into vampires. In their fight, the kaijin is destroyed by Kamen Rider's Rider Throw. Afterwards, Kamen Rider used its own claws to cure the people infected by it.
- Shocker kaijin Scorpion Man, originally known as Goro Hayase (an old friend of Takeshi Hongo), uses his old identity to approach and attack Hongo. He is destroyed by Kamen Rider's Rider Scissors.
- Kamen Rider continues to engage and defeat Shocker kaijin. Taking down Sarracenian, Mantis Man, Grimreaper Chameleon, Bee Woman, Cobra Man (along with Remodeled Cobra Man).
- After losing several kaijin to the Kamen Rider, Shocker creates Gebacondor, based on the data of the previous monsters defeated by Kamen Rider, in the hopes that it can surpass him in battle. He needs the blood of virgins to be complete, initially using a church for his attacks, but soon attacks a large number of different people. He initially defeats Kamen Rider in direct combat, and even in their initial rematch, still overpowers him. However, Kamen Rider uses the Cyclone bike and destroys him with a Cyclone Crusher attack.
- Shocker kaijin Yamogeras steals the Danger Light and uses it to turn humans into desiccating cadavers. He manages to stand up to Kamen Rider in a direct battle, but is destroyed by the Danger Light.
- Arrogant soccer player Ken Nomoto is targeted by Shocker due to his leg strength. Though he escapes Grimreaper Chameleon, Nomoto is captured by Spider Man and is converted into a lizard cyborg. Retaining his arrogance, Tokageron is used in Shocker's scheme down the Tokyo Atomic Energy lab's barrier with Shocker's "Barrier Destruction Ball" bomb for the Revived Kaijin Corps to storm in and get the materials within. Though he defeats Kamen Rider's Rider Kick, Hongo musters the new Lightning Rider Kick and uses it to kick the Barrier Destruction Ball back to Tokageron and the defeated Revived Kaijin Corps, destroying them all as the bomb detonates.
- Takeshi Hongo leaves Japan to fight Shocker branches overseas, and leaving protection of Japan to Hayato Ichimonji, Kamen Rider #2, a young man who Hongo saved from being brainwashed into a Shocker cyborg-henchman. Shocker commander kaijin Saboteguron is reassigned by the Great Leader of Shocker from Shocker's Mexico conquest to Japan, so he can fight Kamen Rider. Arriving in Japan disguised as an FBI Agent, the kaijin attempts to kill Kazuya Taki after his identity is uncovered. Rather than Rider #1, he meets opposition from Kamen Rider #2. He spread explosives disguised as desert plants and planned to destroy Japan's Sakuma Dam with the "Flower of Mexico" bomb. While fighting Rider #2, he was destroyed by crashing onto a rock while carrying several Flowers of Mexico with him.
- After a test subject for the Phirasaurus Human project sucuumbs to his own poison gas, Shocker commander Maya quickly looks for a stronger person to be altered. Pro-wrestler Noboru Kusaka is captured, brainwashed and had his body altered, becoming the perfect second Phirasaurus. The new Phirasaurus is able to match and defeat Kamen Rider #2 with his Ultra Kick. Brainwashed, Kusaka returned to the wrestling world as Satan Mask, and attacked his own brother when he tried to speak with him. He eventually faces Rider #2 in a wrestling ring. During the battle, he accidentally kills his commander Maya with his poisonous gas. Kamen Rider #2 and Phirasaurus exchange a Rider Kick and a Ultra Punch. Afterwards, both fell on the ring, and Kusaka returned to human form, recovering his memories.
- Shocker kaijin Hitodanger is assigned to protect a secret Shocker base which prepares missile launchers, killing anyone who approaches it. However, a boy escapes and is found by Hayato. Eventually, Hitodanger is forced to fight against Kamen Rider #2 in a shallow river. He is destroyed by falling underneath a waterfall.
- August 7th: Shocker kaijin Kanibubbler attacks various locations around Japan, but Kamen Rider #2 eventually tracks him to his underwater base and faces him head on. After his bubble attack fails, he is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Punch.
- Caterpillar kaijin Dokugandar is sent to engage Kamen Rider #2, unable to keep up with Kamen Rider #2 in direct combat, he is defeated by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick. Dokugander then emerges in his moth stage, taking the form of the dead Professor Koizumi. Dokugandar captures and forces the real Koizumi's research partner, assistant professor Yoshioka to help with his studies of cocoons, accelerating the creation of an army of Dokugandars for Shocker. However, Yoshioka sabotages the experiment. Even in his new form and using various hostages, Dokugandar is no match for Kamen Rider #2 and is destroyed by his Rider Kick.
- Shocker kaijin Amazonia captures and modifies people who approach his base/ His activities are eventually discovered by the FBI and Kamen Rider #2. He is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick.
- Shocker kaijin Musasabeedle attacks the Osumi Laboratory for missile components, but is stopped by Kamen Rider #2. He attempts to recover the components later, only to be destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick.
- A condemned criminal is taken from prison by Shocker soldiers. After hearing the organization's goals, he thought they were interesting and decided to join them. Fused with a special mushroom, he becomes Kinokomorgu, going on a parade alongside several Shocker soldiers, quickly capturing children curious enough to follow them. He defeats and captured Rider #2 with his special ability, but the Kamen Rider is saved by Taki. They fight again later, with Kinokomorgu destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick. The explosion created by his death destroys his own Shocker base.
- Colonel Zol arrives, sending Shocker kaijin Antlion Thunder to kill Rider #2. Although in their first encounter Antlion Thunder left victorious, with Rider #2 barely escaping thanks to his bike Cyclone 2, he is destroyed in their second battle, when Rider #2 hit him with a Rider Kick, throwing Antlion Thunder into his own pit, where he was quickly buried by the soft sand.
- Shocker kaijin Mukaderas is assigned to an operation directed by Colonel Zol to brainwash children into becoming Shocker members. He faces Kamen Rider #2 and is destroyed Rider Kick, breaking his brainwashing over the children.
- Shocker kaijin Mogurang kidnaps a large number of people to turn them into human moles, but its operations are discovered by Rider #2. Using its digging abilities, Mogurang is able to defeat and capture Rider #2. However, Hayato escapes, and, in their rematch, Mogurang faces Rider #2 on top of a building. Mogurang is defeated by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick which causes it to fall onto a cement tank.
- Shocker kaijin Kuragedarl attacks people who approach his Shocker outpost, using them in voltage experiments with living humans. A child who saw him believes that he is an alien and the rumors quickly get to the newspapers. His outpost is found and he was destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick.
- Shocker detracts from the norm of using modified humans as kaijin and takes a trilobite fossil, making it into the kaijin Zanburonzo. It is defeated by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick and reverts back to a trilobite fossil.
- Arigabari of Shocker Amazon is sent to Japan to work under Colonel Zol. He initially defeated Kamen Rider #2 easily, however, Ichimonji Hayato trained and developed a new finishing technique. In their rematch, he is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Swirling Kick.
- Shocker kaijin Dokudahlian assumes the form of a youthful flower seller. She attacks clients of her flower shop, but eventually her activities are discovered. She is destroyed when thrown into flames by Kamen Rider #2.
- Shocker kaijin Armadillong, having been tested by Shocker's Brazilian branch, is sent to Japan to work under Colonel Zol and fight against Kamen Rider #2. In his original test, he slaughters a family, leading a surviving woman to go after him for revenge. He is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick on his belly.
- Shocker kaijin Gamagirah is sent to kill people and destroy documents connected to Shocker's secrets. He is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Jump, use to cut through a Cessna airplane which explodes afterwards with Gamagirah inside.
- Hayato Ichimonji and Kazuya Taki attack the outpost commanded by Shocker kaijin Arikimedes and steal an egg from there. Trying to recover it, Arikimedes fights them. He is destroyed after getting hit by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick and falling into a pond of formic acid.
- An Egyptian mummy is altered by Shocker Japan under Colonel Zol's orders to become Egyptus. He attacks various targets for Shocker, but ends up tracked down thanks to the last few moments of one of the people attacked by him, and is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick.
- Shocker kaijin Torikabuto is sent to spread various artificial flowers able to release poisonous gas throughout Japan. However, he is seen by a child, and eventually that leads Kamen Rider #2 to finding him. Meanwhile, revived monsters are about to test the poisonous gas on children, but are stopped by Taki, who uses it against them. Torikabuto is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Punch.
- Shocker kaijin Eiking tries to recapture a fugitive from one of Shocker's outposts, only to stumble upon the members of the Tachibana Racing Club. He participates on an operation to set up bombs, but they are stopped by Taki after a single detonation, while Eiking himself is destroyed by Kamen Rider #2's Rider Kick.
- Shocker uses the wolf virus to create an experimental Wolf Man. Initially, a berserker monster, a sample for the "Operation Wolf", who attacked anyone nearby, slept on the streets and turned into Wolf Man to kill a man who approached him. Afterwards, fought and was captured by Shocker soldiers. Returns as a loyal Shocker agent, attempting to capture a girl who had seen him previously. He faces Kamen Rider #2, but was strong enough to match him and escape. Returned to Colonel Zol's outpost afterwards, but its self destruction is activated, killing various Shocker soldiers and commanders with its explosion. Colonel Zol reveals he is also a cyborg, assuming his Wolf Man form to face Kamen Rider #2, and after a lengthy fight is toppled off a cliff by Rider #2's Rider Punch, destroying him.
- Kotaro Minami's parents appear to die in an accident, leading to his adoption by Professor Akizuki to be raised alongside his son, Nobuhiko
- The Natives, a species of Worm, arrive on Earth. They develop the Masked Rider System on April 3rd.
- The O Medal Paradox: Due to Ankh stepping off the Den-Liner and leaving behind a Cell Medal for a Shocker combatant to find, Shocker is able to create the Shocker Greeed and defeat the Double Riders Ichigo and Nigo. The Shocker scientists complete the brainwashing procedure on the two and Hongo and Hayato become Shocker's elite enforcers. With no one to stop them, the world soon slowly falls under Shocker's control.....
- February 10th: Gel-Shocker is destroyed as the Double Riders finally confront the Great Leader, who seemingly perishes when he self-destructs the Gel-Shocker base in an attempt to take the Riders with him.
- In an alteration to history written by Shocker's completed History Modifying Machine, Kamen Rider 3 is sent to this point from 2015. Confronting Riders 1 and 2 on the way home after defeating the Great Leader, Rider 3 defeats and seemingly kills them, leading to a new future where Shocker rules the world, brainwashing the future Kamen Riders to serve them as Shocker Riders.
- This change to history is unwritten by the destruction of the History Modifying Machine.
- Shiro Kazami watches in horror as his family is killed right in front of him by Destron's Scissors Jaguar. Before he is about to be killed himself, the Double Riders Ichigo and Nigo burst in to save him. Angry at what has happened, he begs the Riders to make him a cyborg too so that he can have his revenge. Hongo and Hayato refuse stating that he would never be truly human again and that fighting for revenge is meaningless. During a stakeout at a Destron base, the Double Riders fall into a trap set by the Great Leader who reveals he survived his last encounter with them and uses an "anti-cyborg ray" to kill the Riders. Seeing Hongo and Hayato suffering, Kazami leaps into the path of the beam saving them. Wounded and dying, the Riders have no choice but to grant Kazami's wish to become a cyborg and thus Kamen Rider V3 is born.
- Robotics scientist Keitaro Jin and his son Keisuke become caught up in the campaign of terror by an evil organization known as "G.O.D.". They are attacked and the professor's technology is stolen, but before Keitaro dies, he is able to perform surgery on his son. With the last of his robotics technology, he transforms his son into "Kamen Rider X". To avenge his father's death and ensure the safety of the entire world, Keisuke uses this technology as he battles the monstrous minions of G.O.D.
- Amazon's idyllic existence is cut short when Gorgos, the Ten Faced Demon, massacres his village, slaughtering everyone except himself in search for the powerful "GiGi Armlet", which gives the bearer fantastic power. Elder Bago, last of the Incas, gives the GiGi Armlet to Amazon for safekeeping while using his knowledge of Incan science and magic to perform a mystical "operation" on Daisuke, transforming him into the powerful "Kamen Rider Amazon" before he dies. Amazon goes to Japan to defend it from Gorgos and his evil organization, Geddon.
- Amazon meets the ally of the first five Kamen Riders, Tobei Tachibana.
- Tachibana helps Amazon overcome his fear of motorcycles while designing his own machine, the Jungler.
- Amazon saves and befriends Mogura the Mole Beastman who had been left to die by Geddon for failing to kill Amazon.
- April 18: Kaoru Ichijo is born.
- Amazon destroys the Ten-Faced Demon Gorgos, vanquishing Geddon, only for Great Emperor Zero and the Garanda Empire to take their place as the threat to Japan, as well as taking the GaGa Armlet.
- Amazon uses the power of both the GiGi Armlet and GaGa Armlet to confront "Great Emperor Zero", revealed to be a body double. Facing the true Ruler of both Garanda and Geddon after his decoy is killed, Amazon uses the Super Dai Setsudan to destroy him, vanquishing the Garanda Empire.
- Pro American football athlete and college student Shigeru Jo learns of the murder of a close friend by Black Satan. He feints allegiance to them to undergo remodeling into a cyborg to enact his revenge against the organization. Once his enhancements are complete, he breaks out of the Black Satan base and frees a young woman named Yuriko Misaki, whom he allies with in the fight against Black Satan. The two become Kamen Rider Stronger and Electro Human Wave Tackle and begin their campaign of stopping Black Satan's evil schemes.
- Yuriko Misaki dies battling Doctor Kate as Tackle
- March 18: Yuusuke Godai, who would become Kamen Rider Kuuga, is born.
- 40 years before 2015: Shocker scientist Doctor D dies in an explosion at his laboratory in the Eastern Kanto Institute Research of Science where he had just finished his research into a method to manipulate history. His death would eventually become part of an urban legend, rumours surfaced that his ghost haunted his lab.
- Gokaigers Joe Gibken and Don Dogoier, with Daiki Kaito and Hina Izumi, travel back in time via the Den-Liner to Winter 1976 to understand the reason why the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai were fighting each other, seeking the answer from Akarenger, the Akarenger of the present having apparently perished at the hands of Tsukasa Kadoya's Dai-Shocker. Upon arrival, they met Black Cross Army Masked Monster Baseball Mask and witnessed his destruction at the hands of Akarenger, who requested that they take him to their present, where it was revealed he was Captain Marvelous in disguise.
- It was not shown how Captain Marvelous managed to travel to 1976 before the Den-Liner. However, it can be assumed that he used GoZyuDrill, the greater power of the Timerangers.
- Kamen Rider V3 battles Baron Iron Mask's Battalion in Europe while Kamen Rider Amazon continues his battle in the Amazon.
New Kamen Rider (Skyrider)
- Doctor Keitarō Shido, an acclaimed scientist, has been kidnapped by the terrorist organization Neo-Shocker in order to exploit his expertise in robotics technology. Desperate to escape, he convinces Neo-Shocker command to allow him to operate on an injured camper. Explaining that he can turn the camper, Hiroshi Tsukuba into a powerful Neo-Shocker warrior, they allow Doctor Shido to operate. However, he quickly turns the tables on them, transforming Hiroshi not into an evil kaijin, but into the powerful warrior Skyrider, using his newfound abilities to combat the evil Neo-Shocker menace.
New Kamen Rider (Skyrider)
- NASA's International Space Development Program begins testing "Project S-1", a new cybernetic system that would allow human astronauts to survive and explore deep space without the need of regular spacesuits. Using astronaut trainee Kazuya Oki as the test subject, the scientists, supervised by Professor Henry, convert him into a cyborg and run field tests on his equipment such as the Five Hands. However, a spy from the extraterrestrial Dogma Kingdom observes these events and kidnaps Professor Henry in the hopes of him developing the Super-1 technology into a weapon. Henry refuses and the spy reveals himself as Fire Kong and proceeds to destroy the NASA facility and kill all the scientists. Professor Henry helps Kazuya escape using the V-Machine but is killed in the process as the building collapses and explodes. Kazuya's remote system is destroyed in the process and he cannot figure out how to activate his cybernetics to transform. After returning to Japan and undergoing intense martial arts training under Master Genkai, Kazuya finally transforms into Kamen Rider Super-1.
- The Dogma Kingdom attacks the Matagi (mountain tribe) village of Yamabiko to steal the sacred Flying Dragon Fortress and wreak havoc all over Japan. Six children from the fallen village take refuge in a nearby town, keeping their identities as Matagi citizens a secret. Kamen Rider Super-1 must protect these children from the Dogma Kingdom, as they hold the secret to the Flying Dragon Fortress' weakness.
- Kotaro Shirai is born.
- Kazuma Kenzaki, who would become Kamen Rider Blade, is born.
- October 22: Birthdate of Emperor Crisis' daughter, Princess Garonia, created from a single cell of the Crisis Empire's leader. Hitomi Sahara was also born on this day to Utako and Shunkichi, as well as six other girls bearing the same birth mole who would be targeted alongside her by Crisis following the Princess' accidental death over six years later.
- January 19: Yui Kanzaki is born.
- Aircraft pilot Ryo Murasame takes his sister out on a ride along the Amazon when they were shot down by a UFO. They survive, captured by Badan Empire with his sister killed while Ryo became the Combat-Roid known as ZX. His memory is erased by the Badan Empire and he works as their agent of evil. This does not last long as an accident occurs which causes Ryō to regain his memory and escapes Badan. A year later, Ryō begins his attack on Badan as they finish the preparations on their doomsday weapon: the Space Break System. However, a coordinated attack by the Kamen Riders disables the Badancium 84 supplies needed for Space System to work. When Ryō arrives, he thinks Kamen Rider V3, Riderman and Kamen Rider Super-1 are enemies until they get him to listen as only one truck full of Badancium makes it to the Badan's base run by Ambassador Darkness. After being shown a video detailing the history of Kamen Riders 1 to Super-1, Ryō is amazed that there are others like them before joining the Kamen Riders in raiding the base. However, he encounters his former comrade Eisuke Mikage who forces him to fight as Tiger Roid. After being forced to kill his friend, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as they battle not only Ambassador Darkness and the Combat Roids, but also monsters from the previous organizations. When Ambassador Darkness uses the Space Break System on the Kamen Riders, they synch their powers with ZX using his ZX Kick to kill Ambassador Darkness and destroy Badan's base as its Great Leader appears and bids the Riders farewell. Soon after, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as their 10th member.
- Shiori Hirose is born.
- The Wonderful Blue Sky Organization develops the Interceptor X Attacker Rider System (IXA) to combat the menace of the Fangires.
- While attending a birthday party to celebrate their shared 19th birthday, adopted brothers Kotaro Minami and Nobuhiko Akizuki are abducted by the mysterious organization known as Golgom, their bodies and lives sacrificed for the sake of their father needing money for research. Both brothers are implanted with King Stones and modified to become the two potential Century Kings, Black Sun and Shadow Moon, to lead Golgom into a new era. However before modifications are completed, Kotaro breaks free from Golgom's grasp and escapes, abducting the Century King's motorcycle along the way with the Golgom priests in pursuit.
- Six months after the battle with Gorgom and the death of Nobuhiko, Kotaro Minami tries to move on and live a normal life. He lives with the Sahara family and has a job as a helicopter pilot. His idyllic life away from fighting abruptly ends five months later however with the coming of the Crisis Empire, who capture him before he was able to transform into Kamen Rider Black and imprisoned in the Grand Crisis Fortress. The commanders of Crisis offer Kotaro a chance to join them so that they can conquer the Earth. Kotaro refuses and tries to fight back, only for his Kingstone to get damaged to the point that he can no longer transform into Black. The Crisis Empire then jettison him into the void of space and leave him for dead. Fortunately, the cosmic radiation and light of the Sun is absorbed by the Kingstone and envelops Kotaro in a pod of light, returning him to Earth. It also evolves his body into a new form and revives the Battle Hopper as the Acro Batter. Kotaro christens himself as The Child of the Sun, Kamen Rider Black RX and begins his battle against the armies of the Crisis Empire.
- The parents of Souji Kusakabe are killed by two Worms who likewise mimic them; the one who mimics Souji's mother likewise mimics her unborn daughter.
- December 26th: Ryotaro Nogami is born; this day is nearly wiped from existence by a being known as Gaoh to prove the power of the God Line until Ryotaro's future selves defeat him and protect the day.
- December 24, 1990: Shinnosuke Tomari, who would become the second Kamen Rider Drive, is born.
- 1991: A mad geneticist named Doctor Mochizuki begins experimenting on his young lab assistant Masaru Aso to develop a new race superior to humans. Horrified at what the scientist did to him, Masaru flees into the mountains and falls into a coma. Doctor Mochizuki continues his research leading to the creation of the Neo Organism.
- 1993: The comatose Masaru Aso receives a telepathic call for help and instructs him to protect Hiroshi Mochizuki. Masaru awakens and finds the boy being attacked by the Neo Organisms. Masaru fights them as Kamen Rider ZO and defeats their leader Doras.
- 1994: The OSTO moonbase is destroyed by The Red-Eyed Man leaving Astronaut Rokuro Utahoshi stranded on the moon. Rokuro begins development of the Fourze System in the remnants of the base.
- April 11th: Nadeshiko Misaki is born.
- Meanwhile, back on Earth, great disasters had been happening worldwide signifying that the Fog Mother had returned to feed and spawn a new brood of monsters through a sacrificial ceremony. Environmental photojournalist Kouji Segawa was investigating illegal waste dumping near a lake and came across a young girl named Kana who was later attacked by the Fog Mother's eldest children and kidnapped to be the sacrifice in the prayer ceremony. Kouji tried to rescue Kana but was killed by the monster Agito. He was resurrected by the Earth Spirits and became Kamen Rider J. After a long battle with the Fog aliens, J rescues Kana and kills the Fog Mother, saving humanity from being devoured.
- Amane Kurihara is born.
- Kamen Riders ZO and J team up to face a giant resurrected Shadow Moon. *canon is up for debate
- 1996: Gou Shijima, who would become Kamen Rider Mach, is born.
- October 19, 1999: A meteor falls to Earth and obliterates the Shibuya district of Tokyo. Along with the destruction the meteor brought something far more dangerous: the Worm, an insectoid race of aliens with the ability to perfectly mimic the appearance and memories of a human. Within seven years, the Worm have infiltrated society and are slowly killing off the human race, replacing them with their own.
- Shortly after Shibuya's destruction, the "parents" of Souji Tendou (in actuality Natives who had previously killed and replaced his real parents) are killed by the young human boy; after discovering that these parents gave birth to a daughter that had replaced his unborn sister, Tendou decides to leave her alive and keep watch over her.
- November 1999: Narumi Sokichi becomes Kamen Rider Skull.
- Unknown date: When Tenjuro Banno's development of the Roidmudes had hit a wall, he asked his friend Krim Steinbelt for help. Steinbelt gave them the prototype Core Driviars to continue their evolution. However, Banno began to planning experiments which takes more lethal. He forced 002 to copy the appearance of the businessman who was refused to invest for his own research. Banno later gets his revenge by torturing 002 as if the latter was the actual investor, before Krim saves 002. Krim blamed him for such a maliciously abusing act, and may lead to their friendship and partnership badly. Soon after, Banno began to implant the evil chip containing negative emotions (starting off with 001 and 003). At that time, he secretly stole Krim's mind uploading technology.
- October 19, 1999: A meteor falls to Earth and obliterates the Shibuya district of Tokyo. Along with the destruction the meteor brought something far more dangerous: the Worm, an insectoid race of aliens with the ability to perfectly mimic the appearance and memories of a human. Within seven years, the Worm have infiltrated society and are slowly killing off the human race, replacing them with their own.
- 1999 Alternate*: The meteor that fell in the Shibuya district was much larger, bringing more Worms and evaporating Earth's oceans. The Worms begin slaughtering humans and mimicing their forms *This event and what followed in 2006 Alternate, was undone by a time-traveling Tendou Soujii from the alternate timeline by pushing the meteor into another meteor destroying most of it and breaking it up into a smaller fragment which hits the Shibuya district. The Alternate Souji gives his younger self from the main Timeline his belt before fading out of existence, leading to the events of the TV series
- January 1st:
- Nobuyuki Kazaya, Mana's father, is accidentally killed by Tetsuya Sawaki's sister, Yukina Sawaki. Because she was unable to control the power of Agito inside her, Yukina then committed suicide, followed by her lover. This murder case remained unsolved for 2 years
- Tetsuya Sawaki attempts to find Shouichi Tsugami to inform him of his fiancée's death, leading him to board a ferry called the Akatsuki, unaware that he has committed suicide. During the trip, a dying young man is rescued by Sawaki and brought on board the ship. The man reveals himself to be the OverLord of Light, who then bestows the Seed of Agito to the passengers of the ferry, including Sawaki. The El of Water appears to kill the passengers at the will of its master and Sawaki transforms with the power of Agito and fights him. He falls overboard, gets pulled away by the current and washes up on shore with amnesia. He adopts the name Shouichi Tsugami, and is looked after by Professor Yoshohiko Misugi and his family after being admitted out of the hospital.
- The Tokyo Police start building the Generation system at the behest of the Japanese government, based upon data collected on Unidentified Lifeform No: 4, to assist him against the rampaging Gurongi, however after the Gurongi's defeat, the system is still incomplete and development is postponed until the arrival of The Lords 2 years later
- Shinkuro Isaka discovers his purpose in life when he sees the Terror Dopant rampage in Fuuto, making him interested in finding the GaiaMemory that is powerful enough to confront him.
- Shiro Kanzaki begins developing the Advent Decks and handing them out, resulting in the Rider Battle 3 years later in order to sacrifice the winner's life to save his sister Yui.
- While investigating the mysterious disappearances of people across Tokyo, magazine journalist Shinji Kido discovers a mysterious card deck and is attacked by a red dragon. Later, Shinji senses a presence and accidentally gets transported to a dimension called the Mirror World, where he finds himself transformed into a strange armor with a spider monster chasing him. After being saved by a Kamen Rider with a bat monster, the dragon from earlier attacks again.
- December 24: Tetsuo, who would become the contract holder of the Bat Imagin, loses his mother, not being by her side when she died. The Bat Imagin, having traveled to the past, possessed Tetsuo's body and begins causing havoc until Kamen Rider Den-O appears and forces him to abandon Tetsuo. And he is destroyed by Den-O, he then becomes Gigandeath Heaven and is ultimately defeated by DenLiner Gouka. After the Gigandeath is destroyed, Ryotaro decides to make a slight change: using the DenLiner to take Tetsuo to be with his mother at her final moments.
- Hibiki commences a ceremony to seal Orochi and prevent it from awakening while Zanki and Todoroki fend off hundreds of Makamou. While the events during the ceremony were not fully shown, it was revealed that all of them survived and successfully sealed Orochi away. One year later, Asumu has become a doctor's assistant and Hibiki has accepted Kyosuke as his student, training him to be an Oni.
- 2006 Alternate:
- March 15: When he travels to the past, the Chameleon Imagin begins to destroy various cars while possesses Yamagoshi. The Chameleon Imagin overpowers Den-O Plat Form until Momotaros apologizes for his earlier squabble with Ryotaro and assumes Den-O Sword Form, slicing the Imagin in half at the waist with his Extreme Slash and destroying him.
- May 21: Shinji Kikuchi won a karate tournament against Masaru Honjō by default because Honjō suffered from a heart attack before the match could commence. When he travels to the past, the Rhino Imagin destroys the karate arena, and is confronted by Den-O's Sword Form and manages to have the upperhand until Kintaros forms a contract with Ryotaro, turning Den-O to Ax Form. Despite his best attempts, the Rhino's mace is shattered by Den-O's brute strength, allowing him to be struck down by the Dynamic Chop. He then reforms into Gigandeath Hell and is destroyed by DenLiner Rekkou.
- July 24: Tomoya Ōbayashi and Yumi Saitō were to be married, but Yumi left her fiancé at the altar. The Crow Imagin travels to this date, once in the past, he "erases" all of the members of Yumi and Toyama's wedding party. The Crow Imagin is defeated by Den-O Sword Form after Rod Form manages to counter his flight ability.
- October 15: The Crust Imagin travels to the past on this date when Daiki Saitō lost a soccer game, alienating him from his teammates. The Imagin begins attacking the soccer stadium. When destroyed by Den-O Rod Form, the Crust Imagin becomes Gigandeath Hades and is then destroyed by DenLiner Isurugi.
- November 8: Kensaku Kobayashi kicked his daughter Kasumi out of the house. The Ivy Imagin arrives and destroys the Kobayashi's hometown. When Kintaros tries to make the father and daughter make up in the past prior to actually fighting the Ivy Imagin, he endangers the flow of time as a result and is to be banished off the DenLiner. However, Kintaros' act of informing Kasumi of her father's true feelings alter time so that Kasumi and Kensaku are able to reconcile prior to Kasumi's meeting with Ryotaro and Kensaku's meeting with the Imagin. This time paradox negates Kintaros' banishment from the DenLiner, for the cause of the banishment never existed.
- January 9th: Airi Nogami confirms to her brother, the unlucky and shy Ryotaro, that she is pregnant with the child of her's and her fiance Yuto Sakurai and that he must be ready to protect the unborn child due to its importance as a Singularity Point. When Ryotaro from a year later arrives in this time, he rediscovers this truth during Kai's final assault where partner Urataros sacrifices himself to allow him to reach 2008 to confront Kai.
- January 10th: Kai, a Singularity Point from the future, defeats Sakurai (Kamen Rider Zeronos) in a battle; the result of which destroys this future while connecting it to 2007; survivors from that time who travel into this past period transform into beings known as "Imagin" created from the imagination of human hosts that anchor them. Because of this, Sakurai's fiance Airi Nogami loses all of her memories of her fiance's existence; while Ryotaro likewise forgets him and about his sister's unborn child.
- Shortly after the Imagin invasion to 2007 begins, Ryotaro finds a strange train pass and tries to return it to the train station, only to wind up in another dimension with a strange black and white bullet train and a mysterious girl in a dress. After being possessed by an Imagin and restraining it from hurting a group of thugs who were bullying him earlier, Kotaro learns that the girl's name is Hana and she is from the future and she explains what the Imagin are. Hana then gives him the pass to transform into Kamen Rider Den-O Plat Form to try and fight another Imagin before he travels to the past. After getting beat up for a bit, he then allows the Imagin from before to form a contract with him and possess him, changing into Sword Form and finishing off the Bat Imagin.
- After he is knocked out when trying to save a young soccer player from a truck, Ryotaro is possessed by two further Imagin. The first, Ryutaros, a dragon Imagin, decides to hide within the Singularity Point's heart to await the right moment to assassinate him by the orders of his master, Kai. The second, a turtle Imagin who wishes for his freedom instead of following Kai's orders, immediately shows influence on Ryotaro with his suave nature and abilities to lie out of any situation. Given the name "Urataros", the Imagin helps Ryotaro save the soccer boy from the Crust Imagin.
- Masaru Honjō, an ailing martial artist, is possessed by a bear Imagin who wishes to help him be strong instead of following the typical wish contract. He is quickly pursued by Ryotaro and Hana believing him to be attacking martial arts dojos; but the attacks are instead by Shinji Kikuchi, the champion of the same tournament possessed by the Rhino Imagin in hopes of getting a final showdown with Masaru. When the bear Imagin fufils his contract by helping Masaru stand up to Shinji, Ryotaro takes pity on a the noble warrior and allows him to become his fourth possessing Imagin, given the name Kintaros.
- Ryutaros finally emerges within Ryotaro due to his desire to protect a park under threat of being redeveloped, despite his initial combative nature, he ultimately decides to stick around due to wanting to become the leader of the Den-Liner, ignoring his orders from Kai.
- Begins Night: Private detective Sokichi Narumi and his young partner Shotaro Hidari search a building controlled by the Sonozaki Family. Disobeying Sokichi's orders to wait for his return, Shotaro encounters a mysterious man running a project tied to the distribution of GaiaMemories. When Sonozaki forces led by the Taboo Dopant attack, Sokichi sacrifices himself in order to save both Shotaro and the man, who he dubs "Philip". The duo use the hidden DoubleDriver to become Kamen Rider W for the first time, but Philip ultimately uses his own personal Fang Memory to allow for the duo to escape the Sonozaki's grasp.
- The world starts collapsing due to numerous parallel Earths slowly colliding into each other. The nine Heisei era Kamen Riders use their powers to try and hold the world together. Wataru (Kiva) tells an amnesiac named Tsukasa Kadoya that he must travel to many different worlds so that the merging of the worlds does not happen. Tsukasa finds a belt with cards and uses them to become Kamen Rider Decade, the prophesied destroyer who will initiate The Rider War and annihilate the multiverse.
- After Tsukasa regains all of his memories, the A.R. Worlds (except the supposed Den-O's World, but a main Kamen Rider world) are destroyed and he becomes a destroyer at the end, Tsukasa decided to destroy any Riders left except Kaito, Yuriko and recently Natsumi, whom recently used her to kill him without hesitating himself to restore the A.R. Worlds. He is later revived and reformed.
- Akiko Narumi arrives in Fuuto to take over her father's detective agency, which had been under the control of Shotaro and Philip since his death.
- Kirihiko Sudo becomes engaged to Saeko Sonozaki; the action promotes the GaiaMemory dealer within Museum's ranks and allows him to gain equipment to become the powerful Nasca Dopant. They are married a short time afterwards.
- Museum gains notice of Kamen Rider W due to the destruction of a GaiaMemory factory around a vacant lot claimed for another wind tower by the city government.
- Shotaro, Philip and Akiko gain awareness of the Sonozaki's involvement with the GaiaMemories and Dopants during an investigation regarding patisserie abductions at their mansion.
- While investigating an obsessed fan of hers, Philip gains a mutual trust with Wakana Sonozaki.
- Wakana abandons her position as the Claydoll Dopant due to her connection with Philip and her fear of her family.
- During an investigation on Christmas, Shotaro and Philip appear to re-encounter Sokichi Narumi who attacks them. Through this investigation, Akiko learns of her father's death while Double ultimately must team up with Kamen Rider Decade to defeat the fake Sokichi, who was created by the Dummy Dopant.
- Ryu Terui returns to Fuuto to become the head of the Paranormal Crime Investigation division of the Police Department who handle cases involving Dopants. He is also in preparation for receiving his gear to use for his revenge.
- Saeko reveals Philip as the "chosen child", without revealing Philip's purpose other than trying to abduct him for her purpose.
- The Fang Memory catches up with Philip and begins protecting him. When Philip tries to use the Fang memory with Shotaro, he loses complete control but reassumes control of it after regaining confidence with Shotaro.
- Kirihiko discovers the truth of Museum; though he gains the confidence of former rival Shotaro to leave it behind, his wife Saeko kills him and takes his Nasca GaiaMemory.
- After a period of spying on him, Terui approaches Shotaro in assisting in tracking down a Dopant who creates ice, believing it to be the one who killed his family. During the investigation, the mysterious partner Shroud supplies Terui with the Accel Driver, allowing him to become Kamen Rider Accel.
- Saeko begins to see Dr. Shinkuro Isaka, a benefactor to Museum who also possesses the power of the Weather Dopant and decides to further study the effect of GaiaMemories upon her.
- After being told about Saeko's sister's resistance to the family business, Shinkuro manipulates her to bring Wakana in, then uses the power of the Puppeteer Dopant to make adjustments to Wakana, leading to a slight personality change and an increase in the Claydoll Dopant's power.
- Both Shotaro and Terui finally encounter Isaka due to a connection of giving the Invisible GaiaMemory to a ditzy female magician he uses to learn of it's power for himself. In trying to stop the Weather Dopant, Accel goes all out while W tries and nearly self-destructs in using a double Maximum Drive. Ultimately, Terui must put aside revenge to free the magician from the GaiaMemory and work with Shotaro and Philip to deliver a powerful attack to deal with Isaka, even though he gets away.
- During the battle with Nightmare Dopant, Philip is abducted by the bird-like Xtreme Memory to meet with Shroud after nearly getting killed. Shroud saves him believing that he is still necessary for her plans.
- Shroud attempts to convince Philip to abandon Shotaro due to his failure in keeping up in power with the W combination, but Philip realizes that Shotaro's "weakness" in his kindness for others makes him the perfect partner. With the realization, the duo utilize the Xtreme Memory to become CycloneJokerXtreme, first used to defeat the tough Dopant combination of Beast and Zone.
- In desperation to finally deal with Isaka, Terui begins to train with Shroud to master the Trial Memory to give him an upgrade to stop the Weather Dopant.
- Isaka and Saeko make their move against Ryubee Sonozaki, with the mad doctor believing that the power of the Terror GaiaMemory owned by the patriarch is what he really desires for power while Saeko joins out of the lack of love from her father.
- In a final showdown, Terui shows his mastery of the Trial GaiaMemory in finally stopping Isaka and destroying the Weather GaiaMemory. Isaka soon becomes consumed by all of his Dopant powers leading to his death, but not before revealing to Terui and to Shotaro and Philip to beware of Shroud.
- Jun Kazu of Foundation X arrives in Fuuto to check on the progress of the GaiaMemory project; he gains an interest in Saeko and takes her Taboo Memory after she accidentally leaves it behind while in pursuit by Museum assassins.
- Philip and Wakana attempt to leave Fuuto behind in order to escape the chaos within the city. However as Phililp becomes distracted by his duties, Ryuubee convinces Wakana to become the new leader of Museum's forces due to Saeko's dissapearance.
- Philip discovers his true identity as Raito Sonozaki, the youngest son of the Sonozaki family, from a former worker for Museum.
- After finding out about Wakana's new position in Museum, Saeko reacquires the Nasca Memory and uses it to become a more powerful Red variation to reprove her domination.
- Ryuubee offers a Gaia Progressor to Wakana to increase her power, which she declines until seeing Saeko's increased power. Using Gene Dopant's ability to combine objects, Wakana uses the device to evolve Claydoll Dopant to Xtreme.
- Wakana gains access to the Earth Memory library due to her Xtreme evolution, where she taunts Philip due to her own progress.
- During the incident with the powerful Old Dopant, Shroud reveals that Philip and Terui's developements were meant to create the ultimate combination with Terui: CycloneAccelXtreme, one who would be able to manage the most powerful psychological Dopants such as Old and Terror. Piecing together Shroud's motivation, they realize that Shroud is Philip's mother and was using him to get back at her former husband Ryuubee, while likewise apologetic that her plans led to Isaka becoming the Weather Dopant that rampaged and killed Terui's family.
- Foundation X cuts their funding of Gaia Memory research upon the Utopia Dopant's defeat to study a new power source.
- Eiji Hino gains the OOO Driver and Scanner from Ankh and transforms into Kamen Rider OOO to fight the Greeed.
- The O Medal Paradox (April 1, 2011): Eiji and Ankh head back home only to discover everything has changed. The world governments are now under the complete control of Shocker and the various evil organizations that allied with them. Japan is in ruins with most people living in slums or being killed or reconstructed into cyborgs by Shocker. This timeline is negated from existence later on by defeating the Shocker Greeed, undoing the brainwashing of Riders 1 & 2 and the memories of Kamen Riders being heroes enduring despite the changes in time.
- Accel was involved with a Dopant case where his marriage with Akiko was almost jeopardized.
- Mina narrated to Kamen Rider Double the events which made Katsumi Daido a true Kamen Rider.
- Team Baron was established.
- Decade starts wiping out Super Sentai teams as Captain Marvelous does the same with the Kamen Riders. Diend returns, surprised at the turn Decade has made. Fourze is also caught in the crossfire and witnesses Meteor apparently killed at the hands of Gokai Red. Everything turns out to be an elaborate ruse. The Gokaigers acquire Rider powers temporarily. Fourze helps pilot the Go-Buster-Oh with Astroswitch power-ups to destroy the Big Machine.
- The Sabbath: On the day of a solar eclipse, Wiseman performs a ritual involving the gathering of many Gates, humans with magical potential, who were forced into deep despair and sacrificed, giving birth to the Phantoms. These Phantoms seek to increase their numbers through placing more Gates in despair to create more of their own kind so Wiseman can perform the Sabbath once more. One of the Gates who was sacrificed was Haruto Souma, but he survived thanks to the promise he made as a child to his parents, when they were on their deathbed after a car accident, to keep hope alive in his heart. He was able to keep his inner Phantom, Dragon, from tearing him apart from the inside through sheer willpower, Haruto was one of the very few to have survived the ritual and emerged with the ability to perform magic.
- In the aftermath of the ritual, Haruto is attacked by a Phantom but is saved by the White Wizard, who entrusts Koyomi, to the youth while giving him the Wizardriver and the Flame Ring to fight the Phantoms as Kamen Rider Wizard. Haruto and Koyomi go to the Antique Shop Omokagedo, seeking Shigeru Wajima, who made the Wizard Rings. Wajima would go on to make more and more rings for Wizard to use in his fight against the Phantoms.
- The Phantom Gargoyle is assigned to go after a high school student named Naoki Katayama, murdering his detective father when he attempts to stop him. But due to Kizaki honoring his late partner's request, Gargoyle never gets to Naoki as he is sent to Akita Prefecture.
- Six months after the Sabbath, Haruto encounters rookie detective Rinko Daimon, whom he discovers is a Gate just as she is forced into despair by the Phantom Minotauros. Haruto destroys Minotauros then travels to Rinko's Underworld, using his own Phantom, now known as WizarDragon, to destroy Rinko's source of magical potential and inner Phantom Jabberwock, giving her the hope she needs as well as rendering her a normal human.
- Haruto meeets a young man, Shunpei Nara, who wishes to be a wizard. When Shunpei is attacked by the Phantom Hellhound and his Ghouls, Rinko returns, coming to his and Haruto's aid. She tells Haruto that she will help people, magic or no magic.
- Hellhound, assuming the form of his Gate, takes advantage of Shunpei's wish to be a wizard, creating the illusion that he can cast fire spells, then forcing him into despair after revealing the deception and his true self. Haruto destroys Hellhound and travels to Shunpei's Underworld, destroying his inner Phantom Cyclops and rendering him a normal human. Shunpei makes himself Haruto's assistant, saying that he will help Haruto even if he doesn't have magic.
- Koyomi's nature is revealed to Rinko and Shunpei. The lazy Phantom Caitsith is forced to target pianist Eisaku Takagi who has fallen into a performance slump. Remembering when Haruto gave her hope when she couldn't cope with what happened to her after the Sabbath, Koyomi tells Takagai to face the present to move on to the future. As Wizard destroys Caitsith, Takagi loses the piano competition again but decides to move on by moving overseas and starting over with his career, thanking Koyomi for inspiring him.
- Shunpei, Wajima, and the Donut Shop Hungry worker fall victim to a con artist, Manami Kawasaki, who Haruto discovers is a Gate whose dream is to return to her childhood house. Manami is targeted by the Phantom Gnome. After his attempt to burn the house down fails and he is hindered by the Smell Ring's power, Gnome is destroyed by Wizard when he attempts to escape. Koichi Yamagata is revealed to be buying the property so Manami can come back and buy it from him, for which she is grateful.
- A familiar sent by the White Wizard delivers a red Magic Stone to Haruto. Haruto saves a boy called Hiroki Itoh from Ghouls, later meeting his mother, Mikiko Itoh, who is a familiar face as the nurse who comforted Haruto as a child after his parents died. Meanwhile, with four Phantoms destroyed by Wizard, Chief Phantom Phoenix becomes irritated and decides to deal with Wizard himself, he asks for Wiseman's permission, which Wiseman gives along with an idea to place the Gate in despair. The next day, Haruto and Hiroki find the latter's mother having been beaten to an inch of her life by Phoenix. Haruto becomes Wizard to fight Phoenix as Shunpei and a concerned Hiroki take the latter's mother to the hospital. Wizard finds that his magic is no match for the Phantom as he throws him over the bridge into the water below.
- Haruto is saved from drowning by WizarDragon. Haruto is determined to save Hiroki's parents but has no idea how he can defeat Phoenix. Wajima uses the new magic stone to create the Flame Dragon Ring. Haruto uses it and contacts his inner Phantom, who warns him that while he will be able to channel his power he may eventually be consumed by despair, Haruto retorts that the dragon's power is his hope, amusing the Phantom who agrees to give Haruto his power. With WizarDragon's power, Haruto assumes Flame Dragon Style. He manages to save Hiroki's parents and destroy Phoenix, though unknown to Haruto, he revives himself later on.
- Naoki Katayama returns to Tokyo to learn the truth behind his father's death. Kizaki has Wajima kidnapped so he can make him a Wizard Ring using a green Magic Stone he has obtained. Haruto finds that Phoenix has revived himself. The Phantom Gargoyle sees Naoki's return as an opportunity to finish what he started by revealing the true story of his father's death. This causes a guilt-ridden Naoki to fall into despair and his inner Phantom Jörmungandr to manifest. With time running short. Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon quickly destroys Gargoyle before entering Naoki's Underworld to exterminate Jörmungandr. Kizaki is grateful to Haruto for saving Naoki, returning Wajima along with the green Magic Stone.
- Wajima uses the green Magic Stone to create two rings for Haruto, the first will allow him to assume Hurricane Dragon Style, while the second will allow for a powerful attack using this style. The Phantom Valkyrie attacks Shunpei's old friend Tetsuya Inagaki to thwart his delivery, which makes Shunpei think his friend is the Gate. Valkyrie uses his human identity to trick his true target, Shozo Matsuki, whose hope is to keep his shop from closing, into wasting a majority of his wagashi. Haruto meets the Chief Phantom Medusa for the first time. Valkyrie eventually learns that Matsuki's hope is within Tetsuya and sees killing the youth to be the only way to fulfill his quota. However, during the attempt on Testuya's life, Valkyrie is destroyed by Kamen Rider Wizard Hurricane Dragon. Later, though Matsuki's shop closes, he and Tetsuya have a renewed sense of hope while Shunpei is unaware that he helped.
- Haruto confronts Medusa attacking a man called Satoshi Ishii, he saves him assuming he's a Gate. What Haruto doesn't know is that Satoshi is actually the Phantom Lizardman that attacked him after the Sabbath. Lizardman meets Chizuru Manaka, an aspiring actress from his former life. Lizardman is forced by Medusa to kill Haruto so his life can be spared. Meanwhile, Koyomi follows the PlaMonster Black Cerberus, which was sent by the White Wizard, to the empty lair of Wiseman where she discovers a blue Magic Stone, which Wajima uses to create the Water Dragon and Blizzard Rings.
- Lizardman intends to destroy the film reel containing the final scene of the independent film Chizuru starred in order to bring her into despair. When Lizardman is about to destroy the film reel, Haruto confronts him and becomes Wizard to fight him again, then becoming Water Dragon to finish him off. Haruto gives Chizuru the film and lies to her that Satoshi is alive and went into hiding at America to study there. As Chizuru leaves to move with her life, Haruto knows that he will have to eventually tell her the truth someday. Elsewhere, finding the stone he produced gone, Wiseman delights in the turn of events.
- Phoenix targets a blonde-haired man named Tatsuro, whose hope is giving Christmas presents to the children of the orphanage where he lived. Phoenix destroys the presents and fights Haruto. Though Phoenix has come back strong and survives Flame Dragon, Haruto manages to destroy him for a second time with Water Dragon. When Haruto enters Tatsuro's Underworld to destroy his inner Phantom Hekatonkheir, he encounters Santa Claus who gives him a present, the Merry Christmas Ring, which Haurto uses to restore the destroyed presents.
- While coming to the aid of a strange new Gate called Kosuke Nitoh when he is attacked by the Phantoms, Haruto is poisoned by the Phantom Manticore whom, assuming his human identity as a fortune teller, desperately tries to find Kosuke's strength so he can make him despair, only to find out that Kosuke is rather optimistic, believing that pinches and chances are two sides of the same coin, considering hope and despair to be the same thing. When a very weak Haruto tries to save Kosuke, the man reveals that he is in fact a magician himself, Kamen Rider Beast. He cures Haruto of his poison and destroys Manticore and his Ghouls, revealing his ability to absorb their mana for food. Assuming that Haruto can consume mana like he can, Kosuke believes Haruto to be his rival as he takes his leave.
- Wiseman performs the second Sabbath to revive his deceased daughter, but it was stopped as Kosuke freed Beast Chimera, by destroying his Beast Driver.
- The Sou family are killed at the hands of a still alive Gremlin, who took Wiseman's Hammel Cane when he was stabbed by Wiseman before the White Wizard went to confront Wizard one more time: Fueki is killed and Koyomi had her Philosopher's Stone stolen from her body, leaving her to die in Haruto's arms.
- Gremlin evolved with Philosopher's Stone's power, leading Ghouls to start the attacks on the city, but desires to be human again. The Three Kamen Rider Mages return and join the battle against Gremlin. Wizard arrived to battle against Gremlin, able to take the stone from his body, transforming it into a Hope Ring, destroying Gremlin with a Hope Ring supercharged Kick Strike. Masahiro's child was born, Yuzuru becomes Nitoh's disciple during his vacation to accompany Nitoh to search for Beast Chimera, Mayu joins the police force and takes Haruto's position as a guardian, Shunpei becomes Wajima's disciple, Haruto goes on a journey around the world to find "Koyomi's" safeplace.
- During his travels, Haruto hears a cry for help and comes across a large yellow Magic Stone on a beach. The Stone sucks him into an alternate world where a tyrant wizard named Amadum ruled and all humans transform into monsters at a certain age. Haruto finds a group of humans who resemble his friends that cannot change into monsters, who are protecting a chest they stole form Amadum that contains the Rider Rings. The alternate Haruto and Koyomi of this world use these rings to summon the 13 Heisei Kamen Riders to protect themselves from Amadum's forces so that they can leave this world. A Kosuke from the past arrives in this universe to aid Haruto, as he got sucked in as well. Amadum plans to use the rings to break free from the Magic Stone and unleash an army of monsters upon the world. During a battle between the Kamen Riders and the monsters, the children open a portal to Earth. Their cries for help are heard in Zawame City by Kouta Kazuraba, who leaps into the portal to The Magic Stone and transforms into the newest Kamen Rider, Gaim.
- Wizard is surprised by his successor's sudden appearance and after defeating the monsters, Kouta departs back home as he was busy doing something. Amadum appears and steals the Rider Rings, kidnapping the alternate Koyomi and Haruto. Kouske and Haruto come up with a plan to rescue them and steal the Fourze Ring from the chest. Amadum summons Decade to go after Haruto. Tsukasa de-henshins and talks with Haruto about what it means to be a Kamen Rider, until he later tricks him and forces him to hand over the Fourze ring. Tsukasa returns it to Amadum and the evil wizard reveals his plan is for revenge, because he was imprisoned here centuries ago for committing a crime. Amadum then tries to use the Rings to destroy Haruto, but the Kamen Riders refuse to obey him. Tsukasa transforms into Decade and fights alongside Haruto and the other riders destroying Amadum's forces. Amadum uses his power to steal their abilities and nearly defeats them, but the alternate Haruto summons Kouta back as Gaim. Wizard tells Gaim what it means to be a Kamen Rider like his predecessor before him and Kouta officially adopts the moniker. The Kamen Riders get their powers back and change into their strongest forms. All 15 of them then use their respective Rider Kicks and then Gaim and Wizard slash Amadum, destroying him. Kouta and the other Riders go back home and Tsukasa departs again on his journey through the multiverse, wishing Haruto luck on his journey and that they will meet again some day. Before leaving, Haruto gives his Infinty Ring to his alternate world counterpart so he can have the power to protect the alternate Koyomi.
- Back in the present, Nitoh finally found Chimera, learned the Phantom's origin and fixed his Driver.
- Sometime later, a cannibalistic Phantom named Osuka/Ogre absorbs White Wizard's powerful Carbuncle Phantom's essence. He had absorbed the abilities of all the Phantoms Wizard had previously faced and was targeting Haruto's Dragon Phantom so that he could become invincible. To that end, Orgre steals the Hope Ring and uses it to create a fake Koyomi to fight Haruto as the second White Wizard and make him fall into despair by forcing him to kill the one person he could not save. Kosuke tries to protect Haruto, but gets thrashed by Ogre as White Wizard Koyomi rampages through the city.
- Haruto stops the fake Koyomi by showing his unresolved feelings towards her, causing her body to dissolve and revert back to the Hope Ring. Ogre forcefully enters Haruto's Underworld using Legion's power and Shunpei's Ring creates a duplicate construct of Wizard that enters his own Underworld. Haruto realizes that the strength he had to fight against despair was not just his own, but a result of the love and friendship he had with Koyomi. This gives him the power to destroy Ogre and realize that his Underworld is the best resting place for the Hope Ring.
- In an alternate Sengoku World, 14 faction of Bujin fights for a war, in addition to a ruthless and powerful Bujin Gaim, whom sided with nobody but Kaijins and start to slaughter every Bujin Riders, including Ieyasu's Bujin Wizard.
- October 6th, 2013: The Inves Game phenomenon is growing in popularity as Yuya Sumii, the leader of the Beat Rider Team Gaim, is given a Sengoku Driver by Lock Dealer Sid as former member Kouta Kazuraba is reunited with fellow Gaim Beat Rider Mai Takatsukasa. They are called by Yuya only to find a crack to the mysterious Helheim Forest where they find the Sengoku Driver before they are attacked by an evolved Inves monster. While encountering a Mysterious Girl who resembles Mai, Kouta uses the Orange Lockseed and Sengoku Driver to transform into the Armored Rider, Gaim. As Gaim, Kouta proceeds to destroy the Inves.
- Unbeknownst to them at the time, the Byakko Inves that Kouta destroyed was actually Yuya, having found the Helheim Forest before them and transforming into an Inves after eating one of the forest's mysterious fruits. Yuya's transformation and subsequent destruction at the hands of Armored Rider Gaim (Test Subject 01) is recorded by Professor Ryoma Sengoku of the Yggdrasill Corporation.
- Pondering how to use his new abilities as Armored Rider Gaim, Kouta responds to a Inves Game challenge by rival Beat Rider Team Baron and its leader Kaito Kumon. Kouta uses his new power to gain an advantage over Baron's summoned Inves, however, an attempt at cheating by a Baron member results in Gaim's summoned Shika Inves to manifest in reality. Unfortunately, the problem gets bigger when the Inves evolves after consuming a Lockseed. However, the tide is turned when Kaito gives Gaim the Pine Lockseed after he saved him, Gaim uses the Lockseed to assume Pine Arms which destroys the Inves. Meanwhile, Yggdrasill administrator Takatora Kureshima is made aware of Armored Rider Gaim's appearance.
- A week since Armored Rider Gaim debuted in the Inves Game, Team Gaim's popularity has since risen along with its ranks. Meeting up with Mitsuzane Kureshima, Kota reveals he found his Team Gaim jacket with the intent to rejoin the group, taking Yuya's place as leader. This turn of events, with Team Gaim now in third place, rattles Kaito before he is contacted by Sid who offers him a Sengoku Driver of his own to even the odds. Kaito proceeds to face off against Kouta, using the Banana Lockseed to transform into the knight-like Armored Rider Baron, intent to show Kouta what true power is all about. However, Sid steps in and deems a change of rules is needed while giving the Armored Riders Lock Vehicles so they can settle it in a race, these Lock Vehicles take the Armored Riders to Helheim Forest.
- Kosuke Nitoh/Kamen Rider Beast made a sudden cameo in Helheim for an unknown reason.
- Kaito uses the Lock Vehicle to go back as Kouta decides to use this time to find Yuya, but instead finds some researchers before getting into a fight with a white Armored Rider, who easily overpowers him. The next day, after returning from Helheim Forest with high class Lockseeds as bargaining chips, Kaito calls Team Raid Wild's Ryoji Hase and Team Invitto's Hideyasu Jonouchi to set up an alliance among their groups to take down Team Gaim. Mai and Mitsuzane find Kota has given up on being an Armored Rider after nearly being killed. However, confident that Kouta will return and inspired by him becoming stronger, Mitsuzane meets up with Sid the following day and uses his status as a member of the Kureshima family to convince the dealer to provide him with a Sengoku Driver. When Team Invitto challenges Team Gaim, Mitsuzane reveals his Sengoku Driver and uses the Budou Lockseed to transform into the gun-wielding Armored Rider Ryugen.
- Sid hands out two Sengoku Drivers to Ryoji Hase and Hideyasu Jonouchi. With newfound power at their disposal, the two become Armored Riders Kurokage and Gridon and betray Baron by attacking him. Kouta uses the Ichigo Lockseed to stop them and swiftly defeats the two with Ryugen's help. After Kaito's humiliating defeat, the Beat Rider Teams dissolve the alliance with Team Baron.
- During Haruto's journey, he is brought into a World of Magic Stone where his and Koyomi's younger counterpart are being attacked by Amadum's kaijin army and need the previous 13 Primary Heisei Riders' help. Tsukasa, whose in fact unable to be commanded is working undercover to help Haruto and his young counterpart defeating Amadum. Gaim arrived in the world two times when the first time having a short staying only fights a hordes of Kaijins, the second time helps the Riders whose power stolen by Amadum defeat the Kaijin leader, with the Heisei Riders retain their powers automatically assumes final form (sans Kuuga and OOO are in Extra Final Form), same time when Gaim inherit the name of Kamen Rider.
- After causing a ruckus in his cake shop, Team Red Hot's Sengoku Driver is confiscated by Oren Pierre Alfonzo who uses it to become Armored Rider Bravo, using his skills as a fighter to wreak havoc on the Inves Games. Kouta puts a stop to his rampage and the rampaging Inves he accidently unleashed by using the Suika Lockseed that Mitsuzane had stolen from his brother's briefcase.
- Helheim becomes raining all the sudden, due to Bujin Gaim's plan to enter the original universe.
- Police Force and three Kamen Rider Mages investigate Fueki's remainings in abandoned lab, Nitoh accidentally steps in a magic mark on the floor that awakened three Carbuncle clones. Ogre appears and eats all Carbuncle, and destroying the abandoned lab. Haruto, who is having a journey, is encountered by Ogre and had the Hope Ring stolen to revived Koyomi, but has Kamen Rider Wiseman's power and fuel with negative essence of Haruto unable to save her from Gremlin.
- Same time at night, Inves Game Special event of All Beat Riders' Armored Rider battle is held at night. However, due to an interference of a sudden appearance of Nethentes Inhumanoid, who is under order of Bujin Gaim to retrieve Mai (whom they mistaken her for the Prietess of Fate), Gaim, Ryugen and Baron follows Nephentes, but ended up being send by Bujin Gaim. Nobunaga gives Kaito a Taka Medal before sacrificing himself inside a burning castle. Kouta and Mitsuzane are captured by united army led by Ieyasu, then recruited by him when realized that original Gaim is not the Gaim from their world whom killed Bujin Wizard.
- Takatora enters Sengoku World, unknowingly along with Mai whom followed him behind. Same time, Koyomi then attacks the city until Haruto stops her and able to remember who she is. When Ogre appears out of nowhere, he enter Haruto's inner world to eat Wizardragon, before Haruto use his Engage & Copy Ring to enter his own world. WizarDragon is revealed to be Haruto's hope, which Ogre unable to eat the dragon and finally destroyed by Wizard, and only left is the give Koyomi is his inner world a Hope Ring, as well as Dragon now feels comfortable in Haruto's world.
- In Sengoku World during Ogre and Koyomi's attack in the main world, Zangetsu mistaken Bujin Gaim as the Gaim of his world until he realized that he is unintentionally help Bujin Gaim consuming the Riders' dead body, and decide to help the Armored Riders of the his world to defeat Bujin Gaim.
- Same time after Ryugen is given by Zangetsu a Suika Arms to Gaim to escape with Ieyasu from Bujin Gaim then got imprisoned by Nephentes, Bujin Gaim orders Nephentes to imprisoned Nitoh/Beast, to make Haruto enter his world as well.
- Bujin Gaim's plan in consuming 14 Bujin Riders' power is finally complete. The only thing left is to captured the Prietess of Fate, whom the later mistaken Mai as her, with the sacred tree is moved recently.
- Bujin Baron faction is temporarly established when Mai arrived in alternate Sengoku World, Haruto enters the world and also saved Mai from Nepenthes' capture on Mai. Haruto meets Kouta, who recognized him as Gaim, as well as replacing the world's Wizard until the final battle against Bujin Gaim is over. Kaito, who thinks the war is the same as Inves game, challenges Kouta for a battle, with Kouta won and ask Kaito to assist him in battling Bujin Gaim. The sacred tree invades and destroyed almost half of Ieyasu's castle, with Mai and Ieyasu still alive inside. Zangetsu arrived to rescue the Riders, Ryugen and Beast are freed from Nephentes' imprisonment and fight back against the villains. Ieyasu and Mai escape the castle from Bujin Gaim's attack before giving Wizard an new Infinity Ring. Bujin Gaim emerges with the tree. The Priestess of Fate appears, lending the Armored Riders a Helheim fruit to fuse with the deceased Neo-Heisei type Bujin Riders' remaining items, to transform into Legend Rider Lockseeds for the Armored Riders to use. Bujin Gaim's group has been annihilated with the power of the Bujin Riders, given to the main universe's Wizard and Gaim, as well as the sacred tree destroyed, splashing the rain water from above, ending the war as the the world is saved. The riders return to their own world in different ways. Before the main universe's Riders and Mai leave, Nitoh carries a sack of Helheim fruits to feed Chimera. The Genesis Driver is finally complete and ready for testing. The special event battle of Inves Game somehow remained active, leaving Hase and Jonouchi facing off against each other until Kouta, Mitsuzane and Kaito made their return to continue the event battle.
- December 25: To get intel on Yggdrasill and the mysterious forest, Kouta and Mitsuzane set up an elaborate plan by staging a special Inves Game with all the Armored Riders participating to distract the White Armored Rider while Kouta infiltrates the camp. While in Helheim Forest, the Riders get attacked by Zangetsu and taken out one by one. When a swarm of Inves attack the researcher camp, the scientists send a distress call to Takatora who tries to get to the camp. Ryoji gets in his way and in a fit of rage, Zangetsu damages the Kurokage Sengoku Driver with his sword. Gaim obtains a second Suika Lockseed and uses it to destroy the Inves who broke out of the stable crack in Yggdrasill Tower's basement lab.
- The Genesis Drivers are completed and ready to be used after testing. Meanwhile, an outbreak of a mysterious disease has spread throughout Zawame City. Paranoid citizens are blaming the Beat Riders and their Inves Games, made only worse by Oren who becomes Yggdrasill's enforcer and propagates that he is "Zawame's Hero" that will drive away the Armored Riders. Ryoji, still in shock by the loss of his power, has hallucinations of fear about Inves and Zangetsu. In his delusional state, he finds a premature Lockseed during Gaim and Baron's battle with Zangetsu-Shin and devours it in the hope of becoming stronger, resulting in him transforming into the Bixie Inves.
- Baron is captured by Yggdrasill. Mitsuzane investigates Yggdrasill's plans by hiding in his brother's car to sneak around Yggdrasill HQ to discover the truth and what happened to Yuya and other people who ate Lockseeds. Rat is "infected" by Inves Hase at Drupers. While Gaim tries to stop Hase's rampage, Hase is killed by one of the Energy Riders, Sigurd, whose identity is Sid, Kouta is captured and taken away.
- Kota and Kaito were taken into Yggdrasill HQ to meet Ryoma and are asked to cooperate in testing for the development of a third generation Driver, but they refused due to their evil plans of using Beat Riders and Armored Riders as their labrats, and Kaito's grudge against Yggdrasill, leading them to being imprisoned while trying to escape. DJ Sagara helps Kouta to escape and do something with Yggdrasill by giving Kouta a security card, a Lemon Energy Lockseed and a Genesis Driver's core before leaving. Kota gives Mitsuzane the security card to unlock the holding cells, freeing him and Kaito. While Kouta and Kaito are retrieving their own Drivers, Kaito also stole the mass production version of someone to use it. Upon trying to escape in another way after the alarms are triggered, Sid attempts to stop Gaim and Baron from escaping until Marika (Yoko) stops him due to Ryoma's orders in order to study them.
- Rat is confirmed to have no infection at all. Gaim learns how to use the Lemon Energy Lockseed, then realizes to switch the Rider Indicator with Genesis Core, transforming for the first time into the first Orange Jimber Arms, Jimber Lemon.
- All Beat Riders unite, Kaito quits his team to focus on both Helheim's mystery and Yggdrasill, and Zack becomes Kamen Rider Knuckle. Mai shows that the Beat Riders are not responsible for the outbreak by ending the Inves Games. With the dance an online success, the Beat Riders regained their good reputations.
- Kouta and Kaito finds out the truth about Helheim's supposed origins. Kaito got slipped unintentionally into letting Helheim invade Earth, then realizes that Ryoma's group is planning behind their leader's back. Ryoma won't need Kouta anymore as Sid notices that he's a threat to their plans. Over Lord Inves make their moves.
- Project Ark in progress, Kouta stole Sid's first Cherry Energy Lockseed when Sid is revealed to be the one who offers the criminals the Lockseeds, so he could try to kill Kouta.
- Gaim and Ryugen enters Helheim and finds Ryoma, whom offer help. Ryugen leaves to evacuate his team, while Gaim help Ryoma's faction defend from Inves attacks temporarily, later took Yoko's Peach Energy Lockseed and ran to Yggdrasill to stop Project Ark.
- Kouta now learns that he murdered his own friend, Yuya. He falls into despair until Sagara arrived and encourages him to keep fighting, as well as giving a Kachidoki Lockseed (secretly transmutated from a normal orange into a metallic transparent Lockseed with his hands). Realizing he cannot undo the past, Kota resolves to keep moving forward, and also the destruction of Project Ark. At the same time, Kaito finally encounters the first Over Lord, Demushu, had no choice but to battle him and realized he is not powerful enough to defeat him. He still tries his best to fight until Marika arrived to rescue him and escape.
- Kouta encounters two Over Lords and wants to try talk to them, but it becomes apparent that negotiations are useless as they only wish to fight him.
- Ryo Murasame disguised as Ambassador Dark, infiltrated the revived organization Badan to discover their evil plans.
- Badan's Moguraroid invades Zawame at the same time the ToQgers arrived in the city. The Sentai team assist the three main Armored Rider Beat Riders in stopping his evil schemes to revive the empire and unintentionally open cracks that releases Inves. Kamen Rider Fifteen appears to attack the ToQgers, but Kamen Riders Ichigo, Nigo and V3 appear and aid the Super Sentai by fighting off Fifteen, who retreats. For some unknown reason, the Showa Riders refuse to work with the Heisei Riders. The next move Badan makes is to find Fifteen's son, setting Zawame as a battlefield for the brainwashed Riders from each era's side into fighting each other, with the losing Riders turned into Lockseeds.
- Kusaka is revived, only to die again when Faiz arrived after warning him of Badan. The ToQger appear in Zawame again, along with KyoryuRed, to stop Badan from starting the war between the Showa and Heisei Riders. They fail and the Heisei vs. Showa Rider Battle begins, Shu is under the care of Heisei Riders. Kusaka is revived again, but for unknown reasons, Den-O attacks him. Shu is captured. The Heisei Riders won the war, with Gaim as the last surviving Rider and is suddenly attacked by Badan, until he is rescued by Ambassador Darkness, whom is apparently the last surviving Showa Rider, ZX. ZX then unsealed the defeated Riders from the Lockseeds to battle Badan. Shu is freed, helping the Showa Riders to create the Showa Rider Lockseed for Gaim. When Faiz is freed from mind control, Kusaka appears, which turns out to be a fake, as the purple aura is shown around "Kusaka"'s body.
- Oren now sides with the Beat Riders, Jonouchi becomes a fighter, when they realized the Inves Game is no more but dedicate themselves to prevent Inves from invading Earth.
- Unable to take it anymore of keeping a secret, Kouta reveals to Mai about Yuya's death, Helheim and the Inves leaders, and the Over Lords. Mai's speech about Zawame's imminent danger was foiled by Mitsuzane, which also begins his downfall into insanity. Mitsuzane secretly desires to kill Kouta out of jealousy for Mai and attempts to do so by shooting him while he is in the middle of transforming into Kachidoki Arms during Gaim and Baron's argument about attacking the Over Lords. But thanks to Kaito saving him, Kouta survives and Kaito knows of Mitsuzane's true nature.
- Yggdrasill has been compromised, when Takatora finds out the Over Lord's existence during Demushu's raid on Yggdrasill's camp site in Helheim then betrayed by Ryoma's former group, unaware that his brother Mitsuzane betrays him as well by taking his Genesis equipment after he falls and left him to die alone in Helheim. Mitsuzane assumes his brother's guise to try again to kill Kouta and make him despair by thinking his new ally had turned against him. Ryoma's group tears apart due to their greediness over the Forbidden Fruit (save for Yoko, who has no interest in gaining the fruit's power). Takatora's status data in Yggdrasill has been deleted by Ryoma during Sid's betrayal. Kouta finally get a job at Drupers.
- Takatora is saved by the Over Lord King Rosyuo and began to learn their true origins. Sid allies with Mitsuzane, even though he betrayed Ryoma and Minato. Sagara appears in front of Takatora and his master, to plead to give humanity a chance to prevent them from causing a disaster similar to Helheim before the forest took over. Rosyo gives Sagara a Kiwami Lockseed key from the Forbidden Fruit, to give to someone worthy to be its user and guardian, which is Kouta himself. With Demushu invading Earth, Sid is unknowingly used by Redyue to get the Forbidden Fruit for her, only Mitsuzane knows Redyue has been planning to overthrow Rosyuo and take the Forbidden Fruit for her own agenda, which leads to the demise of Sid at the hands of Rosyuo. The communications in Zawame are jammed thanks to Ryoma. Now understanding the Femushinmu's civilization was destroyed due to their bloodlust for power, Kouta engaged Demushu, then is critically injured by Demushu, due to Ryoma's group interfering.
- Ryoma escapes Zawame after Redyue and Mitsuzane's Inves army take over Yggdrasill, leaving most of the Kurokage Troops dispatched, but also a birth of the alliance of the surviving Kamen Riders of Zawame, featuring the first founding Rider: Baron, Knuckle, Gridon, Bravo, Marika (who now changed her loyalties to Kaito), and Gaim. Demushu eats the Helheim fruit and evolved. Kouta received the Kiwami Lockseed but is given a warning from Sagara, then goes to the battlefield, battles Demushu as Kiwami Arms and destroys the Over Lord.
- Zawame becomes quarantined. Citizens of Zawame are trying to find a safe place to hide and find escape routes from the Inves invasion in the city. Drupers still remains open. Mitsuzane disguised as Zangetsu Shin has been exposed by Oren's sense of fighting style, but his true identity remained secret.
- With the help of Mitsuzane teaching him about human technology, Redyue is able to broadcast to announce the declaration of war with the humans and attempting to use them as a sacrifice to resurrect Rosyuo's wife. Kouta's sister, Akira has been kidnapped. Takatora returns to Earth. The nations of the world respond to the threat by firing a barrage of nuclear missiles at Zawame City, only for them to be vaporized by Rosyuo in a display of his power.
- Inves finally make their move to invade worldwide.
- Kouta, Kaito, and Yoko invade Yggdrasill, before being ambushed by Inves.
- Ryoma Sengoku makes an unlikely return, proposing a deal that seems like a trap to the Beat Riders.
- The Riders raid Yggdrasill through Ryoma's secret enterance/exit, however the Over Lord seems to know their strategies through Mitsuzane Kureshima.
- Mitsuzane and Takatora fight to the death, with Mitsuzane emerging as the winner, leaving Takatora drowning in the sea. Now, Mitsuzane continues to hallucinate, receiving ghostly visits from his late brother.
- Knowing that Kouta has become too strong to fight, Ryoma provides Mitsuzane with the Yomotsuheguri Lockseed to do his dirty work, leading Mitsuzane to killing Kouta. He discovers that he was manipulated by the the professor like what the latter did to Takatora, and the young Kureshima becomes a broken person.
- Three Genesis Drivers of Zangetsu Shin, Baron and Marika has been destroyed.
- Wanting power, Kaito eats an Helheim Fruit and transforms into a Over Lord Inves. Retaining his memories, he attacks and causes Ryoma to fall to his death, with Minato takes Ryoma's Driver.
- Kouta is dead, but is revived by the current Woman of the Beggining, Mai Takatsukasa.
- Kaito starts his reign, Knuckle sided with Baron (in reality, he wants to stop his old friend's reign when they were alone), with Bravo and Gridon's belts being destroyed.
- Knowing that Kaito must be defeated, Kouta rises up to challenge him, but his stomach wound kept him from doing that.
- Minato died from the fall while protecting Kaito from Zack into detonate the bomb on them along with him. Knuckle's belt is also destroyed during a fall however, he did survived but had his leg broken.
- Kouta and Kaito have their final showdown.
- Kouta emerges as the victor. Mai and DJ Sagara give him the power of the fruit. Kouta knows what he will do with this kind of power: transport all Helheim plants and Inves to an empty planet. Thus, saving the world, he prevents the Sengoku Rider War timeline of 2024.
- Sometime in the middle of 3 months, Mitsuzane went into hiding and starts searching for his brother.
- 3 months later, Zawame has been restored (such as Drupers cafe and Charmant pastry shop has been rebuilt), Yggdrasill Tower has been demolished, All Beat Riders set their stages.
- After the last 3 months finding his brother outside the riverside, Mitsuzane pays multiple visits to Takatora in the hospital, and is shocked with joy upon witnessing his brother's eyes open.
- Kamen Rider Jam attacks Zawame City 4 months after Mitsuzane finds his brother.
- The events of this battle, (assuming the Riders all share one canon) would be on the same month as the events of the Global Freeze, April 2014.
- April 8, 2014 (tentative date): Global Freeze happens. Before it, Roidmude 005 was defeated by Kamen Rider Protodrive, Professor Masahiko Odagiri got killed after meeting with Koya Nishihori. While the whole world experiences Slowdowns, Shinnosuke Tomari accidentally injuries his partner Akira Hayase.
- October 5, 2014: Rookie police detective Shinnosuke Tomari is chosen to be Kamen Rider Drive.
2017 (Movie War Ultimatum)
- The rest of the Kamen Rider Club has moved on with their lives. The Fourze Driver is destroyed.
2024 (Potential Future)
- Had the heroes of Earth failed to defeat the Inves, the Helheim Forest would have taken over the world and six billion people would either be infected and become Inves themselves or culled off to ensure Project Ark's success. Apparently, this has been prevented as this timeline's events and existence ceased to be due to Kouta's actions as The Man of the Beginning.
2031 (New Kiva)
- The active Kamen Rider at this point in time is Masao Kurenai, Kamen Rider New Kiva, son of the original Kiva, Wataru Kurenai. Masao fights against the Neo-Fangire, a new race of Fangire that attempt to invade Wataru's present (2009). To oppose this invasion, Masao bursts into the reception of the wedding of Megumi Aso and Keisuke Nago, just as Wataru prepares to play his violin for the newlyweds. He tells Wataru he is his son from 22 years in the future. He has come to get Wataru to help him fight the Neo-Fangire menace who have started to appear in 2009, showing up as a vortex in the sky above the church as Taiga arrives to the wedding late. Wataru, Nago, Taiga, Masao, Jiro, Ramon, and Riki transform into Emperor Form, Rising Ixa, Dark Kiva, New Kiva, Garulu, Basshaa, and Dogga to face this new threat.
- Due to Krim Steinbelt going berserk, the Drive System triggers a cataclysmic event, bringing dystopia upon the world.
- The active Kamen Rider at this point in time is Michal Minato, a young man who has the ability to transform into the heroic Kamen Rider Aqua by using the Aqua Driver, which uses a liquid called Manas Aqua. Though his powers are based around water, Michal is ironically scared of water. Michal absorbed Cell Medals and Core Medals that came out of a mysterious black hole, which later creates Kamen Rider Poseidon. Michal transforms into Kamen Rider Aqua to help Kamen Rider OOO to defeat Poseidon. After the battle, he gives Eiji the Super Taka, Super Tora, and Super Batta Medals from the future before going back to his time to protect it after realizing what it means to be a Kamen Rider.
Alternate Movie Timeline
The events in these movies are alternate interpretations of their respective Kamen Rider series.
Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final
- Six Riders remain in the Rider Fight: Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, Ouja, Femme, and Ryuga.
- Ouja is defeated by Ryuga, causing him to fade away in the Mirror World. Five Riders remain.
- Shuichi Kitaoka forfeits his mission to be a Rider, thereby eliminating Zolda from the Rider Fight. Four Riders remain.
- Ryuga fights Femme, mortally wounding her. She then dies a few moments later. Three Riders remain.
- Ryuga tricks Shinji into uniting their bodies so he can be a real human, taking over Shinji's body in the process. Shinji however forces his way out later, and destroys Ryuga as Ryuki. Ryuki and Knight then proceed to battle a horde of Hydragoon Mirror Monsters.
Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost
Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace
- The Battle Fight ends with Kenzaki sealing the Joker Undead.
- Four years later, the Undead were released again, and a new trio of Kamen Riders was formed by BOARD, now led by Tachibana. Kenzaki and Mutsuki also regain their Category Ace cards and become Riders again.
- One of the three Kamen Riders, Glaive, is revealed to be the Albino Joker, the one who re-released the Undead. He seals Amane Kurihara in the Vanity Card to unleash the power of Jashin-14.
- The original Joker Undead is unsealed and rejoins the battle as Chalice. He later sacrifices himself by swapping places with Amane so Jashin-14 can be destroyed.
Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
Kamen Rider The First
Kamen Rider The Next
Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World
Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land
- Orma has fallen into despair, with the Drake Phantom released, assuming his identity.
- Haruto and Koyomi are transported into a world created by Drake Phantom/Kamen Rider Sorcerer via the Create Ring where science is replaced by magic.
- In that reality's past created by Drake, he (as Orma) raised Maya into a ruthless emperor of Magic Land.
- Drake plans to start a massacre of the Magic Land reality's citizens, to create a desperation machine called Thanatos Machine into making Maya do it since the main world's Haruto and Kyomi's appearance.
- The reality's Phoenix, Medusa and Gremlin are destroyed.
- Shiina loses his powers.
- Haruto, Nitoh, and those who sided with him are branded traitors, until the results of the rebellion against the Magic Empire.
- Thanatos Machine is activated. Maya (who in fact has no inner Phantom), and Shiina (save for Koyomi) are immune from despair effect. Drake reveals his true form when Maya sees the desperation effect on Haruto. Drake's finally destroyed by a fully recovered Wizard (thanks to Koyomi), using Finish Strike as Infinity Dragon, thus destroying the existence of the Magic world. Before the world disappeared out of existence as Haruto and Koyomi returns to the original universe, Haruto promised Maya that he will meet him in Haruto's universe as a different person.
Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle
Kamen Rider Gaim the Movie: The Great Soccer Match! The Golden Fruit Cup!
- Before the Soccer World is created, Lapis was an Over Lord counterpart of Kouta, who is specialized with a special bracelet and escaped to Earth before the Femushinmu planet is taken over by the Helheim Forest. A shape shifting evil entity created by some Over Lords in the past, via an artificial forbidden fruit, emerges as Kougane/Kamen Rider Mars, who follows Lapis in a shadow. Growing tired of a bloodshed war, Lapis creates his own A.R. World in a term of sport, a World of Soccer Land.
- Lapis sends Kaito into an alternate universe where he competes in a soccer tournament, then brings him back to the main world.
- Kouta arrives in an alternate universe where he meets Lapis. In this world, Riders decide things through soccer games. However, this world is not all fun and games when the evil Rider, Mars, awakened in Soccer Zawame City. Mars has come to destroy the world in order to create his own. To do so, he corrupts most of the Riders and dissolved them into Mars' other powers, except Baron, Marika, and Ryugen who survived the corruptions with a reformed/good reasons. Mars also corrupts Kouta, turning him into his evil servant until Lapis breaks him free.
- Almost all the Armored Riders who were dissolved by a sudden corruption of Mars (except for Sigurd and Duke due to them having a full corruption in their minds and hearts) work together to fight Mars. Lapis also joins the fight by transforming into Kamen Rider Kamuro for a short time. Kamuro sacrificed himself to defeat Flame Horse Position Mars, thus having Kouta return to his world, along with Kamuro's bracelet, and his Lockseed weapon.
Kamen Rider: Surprise Future
- Due to Krim Steinbelt going berserk, the Drive System triggers a cataclysmic event, bringing dystopia upon the world.
The events in these timelines take place on parallel worlds. The World of Den-O (Episode 14,15 in Decade and Cho Den-O & Decade Neo Genaration: The Onigashima Warship), The World of the Rider War (Movie Wars), Diend (Cho Den-O: Episode Yellow), and Shinkenger/Super Sentai (Super Hero Taisen) have connections with the main timeline.