|This article is about a/an actor/voice actor in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
|Born||June 11, 1962|
|Role(s)||Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form|
|Kamen Rider Den-O|
Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko?, born June 11, 1962 in Tochigi) is one of the popular veteran Japanese voice actors. He has had many major roles in his career.
He is sometimes mistaken for another voice actor, Tomokazu Seki, sharing the same last name but are unrelated.
His work in TokusatsuEdit
- Denji Sentai Megaranger - Chameleon Nejire
- Kamen Rider Den-O, Imagin Anime, Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born!, Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka, Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown, Kamen Rider Decade (14-15, 18), Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade NEO Generations: The Onigashima Warship, Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Kamen Rider:Climax Heroes, Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Double & Decade: Movie War 2010, Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy , OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders - Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form
- Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend - Ultra Seven and Ultraman Leo
- Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World - Penetentiary Officer Sanjō/Zebra Fangire (Cameo Role)
- Toshihiko Seki at the Super Sentai Wiki
For his work other than in Tokusatsu, you can visit one of these websites: