|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|Kamen Rider Decade, Episode 3|
|Tribute to Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Air date February 8, 2009|
|Written by Shō Aikawa|
|Directed by Ryuta Tasaki|
The World of Kuuga
Second Movement ♬ Prince Kiva
After fending off the Hoppers who disappeared into another dimensional rift, Yusuke reveals he was told of Decade by a mysterious man. When Ai and her task force go to investigate Mount Hitoki, a black mist begins to rise from within, signaling the revival of N-Gamio-Zeda. Resurrected by the dimensional chaos, he uses his miasma to convert humans into Grongi. While Yusuke saves Ai and takes her to the hospital, Tsukasa fights the Grongi alone. A dying Ai requests Yusuke to overcome his angst and fight to protect everyone's smiles, and so Kuuga and Decade work together to destroy the remaining Grongi. N-Gamio-Zeda, in a last effort, absorbs all the Grongi to power himself up, but he is ultimately overpowered by both Decade and Kuuga, who destroy him with a combo attack. After returning to the hospital, Yusuke finds that Ai has died and vows to honor her dying wish, setting off on his own journey with a mysterious white bat following him. Meanwhile, Tsukasa and Natsumi return to the photo studio, preparing to leave for the next world in their journey.
to be added
- Cards Used:
- Kamen Ride: Decade
- Attack Ride: N/A
- Form Ride: N/A
- Final Form Ride: Kuuga Gouram
- Final Attack Ride: Kuuga
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Ai Yashiro (八代 藍 Yashiro Ai): Hiroko Sato (佐藤 寛子 Satō Hiroko)
- Detective of Gurongi Countermeasures Team (グロンギ対策班の刑事 Gurongi Taisaku Han no Keiji): Taro Suwa (諏訪 太朗 Suwa Tarō)
- Police Officer: Takahiro Ono (小野 孝弘 Ono Takahiro)
- News (Voice): Tomoe Hanba (半場 友恵 Hanba Tomoe)
- Reporter: Shinichiro Ohta (太田 真一郎 Ōta Shin'ichirō), Katsuo Yoshikawa (吉川 勝雄 Yoshikawa Katsuo)
- Medic: Ryota Kano (鹿野 良太 Kano Ryōta)
- Nurse: Machiko Nakamura (中村 真知子 Nakamura Machiko), Michiko Noguchi (野口 径 Noguchi Michiko)
- N-Gamio-Zeda (ン・ガミオ・ゼダ N Gamio Zeda, Voice): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- Kamen Rider KickHopper (仮面ライダーキックホッパー Kamen Raidā Kikku Hoppā, Voice): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Kamen Rider PunchHopper (仮面ライダーパンチホッパー Kamen Raidā Panchi Hoppā, Voice): Masato Uchiyama (内山 眞人 Uchiyama Masato)
- Kamen Rider Decade: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Norihito Itō (伊藤 教人 Itō Norihito)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 50, GP Final: Road of Justice, the final episode of the series. Starting on February 15, 2009 onwards, Decade would air alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, becoming official partners in Super Hero Time 2009 until Decade finished and was replaced by Kamen Rider W in September that year.
- Decade regains Kuuga's power.
- Kiva-la appeared at the end of the episode.
- Multiple Gurongi appear following N-Gamio-Zeda during the final battle, including clones. Among the Gurongi seen are:
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.