|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Decade.|
to be added
Arriving in the World of Blade, Tsukasa assumes the disguise of the Chief Waiter of the BOARD Corporation, a mega corporate with hired Kamen Riders to battle the Undead under an immoral ranking system. When the Elephant Undead goes on the attack, Sakuya Hishigata battles the Undead as Kamen Rider Garren as Kazuma Kendate arrives and transforms into Kamen Rider Blade. When the Capricorn Undead joins the fray, Tsukasa joins the fight, dispatching the Elephant Undead using Ryuki's powers. Afterwards, Natsumi and Yusuke meet BOARD's president Hajime Shijo, who decides to promote Tsukasa to the rank of King while Kazuma Kendate is demoted from Ace to 7 for disobedience and Mutsuki Kuroba is promoted from King to Ace, thereby becoming Kamen Rider Leangle. As a result, he is forced to work under Tsukasa in the cafeteria. When he is forced to give up the Blay Buckle after being demoted a second time, Kazuma refuses and runs off. Just as Tsukasa tries to convince Kazuma to do the right thing, Kamata arrives and attacks them as the Paradoxa Undead. As Decade battles the Paradoxa Undead with the Capricorn Undead backing him up, Kazuma becomes Blade and fights Garren and Leangle. However, both fights are interrupted with the appearance of Kamen Rider Chalice, who takes the Blay Buckle off of Kazuma and takes out the other Riders before fighting Decade one-on-one.
- Card Used:
- Kamen Ride: Decade, Ryuki
- Attack Ride: Strike Vent
- Form Ride:
- Final Form Ride:
- Final Attack Ride: Decade
- Decade, Decade Ryuki
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Eijiro Hikari (光 栄次郎 Hikari Eijirō): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Decadriver Voice (ディケイドライバー音声 Dikeidoraibā Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク・大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Eiichiro Suzuki (鈴木 英一郎 Suzuki Eiichirō)
- Kazuma Kendate (剣立 カズマ Kendate Kazuma): Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 拡樹 Suzuki Hiroki)
- Sakuya Hishigata (菱形 サクヤ Hishigata Sakuya): Yoshihiko Narimatsu (成松 慶彦 Narimatsu Yoshihiko)
- Mutsuki Kuroba (黒葉 ムツキ Kuroba Mutsuki): Kazuma Kawahara (川原 一馬 Kawahara Kazuma)
- Hajime Shijo (四条 ハジメ Shijō Hajime): Ruo (累央)
- Ai (アイ Ai): Rumi Hiiragi (柊 瑠美 Hiiragi Rumi)
- Mai (マイ Mai): Yuka Kayama (香山 裕香 Kayama Yuka)
- Mi (ミー Mī): Ayano Washizu (鷲巣 あやの Washizu Ayano)
- Kamata (鎌田): Masato Irie (入江 雅人 Irie Masato)
- Secretary: Akiko Hayashi (林 亜紀子 Hayashi Akiko)
- Announce(Voice): Yū Sugimoto (杉本 ゆう Sugimoto Yū)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode 5, Act 5: The Kabuto Origami.
- First time Decade changes into Ryuki and uses its powers.
Blu-ray Box comes with all 31 episodes.