|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
to be added
Magic The Wizard was developed by Genm Corp. through data secretly recorded of Kamen Rider Wizard's battle with forces of the Next Genome Institute, fourteenth of a series of seventeen Legend Rider Gashats in CEO Kuroto Dan's secret ambition to gather the power of Legends. Along with Toukenden Gaim and Full Throttle Drive, it was completed through the power of Genm's Ganbarizing arcade machine. In the case of Magic The Wizard, Dan chose to assume the Wizard Gamer personally as Kamen Rider Genm in order to complete his Legend Rider data collection, which he did by engaging and swiftly defeating Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Gaim Gamer. Once the battle was finished and the data collection with it, Genm gathered the last four Rider Gashats, using them to complete his Ganbarizing Gashat.
A manifestation of Kamen Rider Wizard (仮面ライダーウィザード Kamen Raidā Wizādo) appeared as part of a gathering of the first seventeen Heisei Riders which empowered Genm as he performed the Ganbarizing Critical Strike, defeating the three doctor Riders with one Rider Kick. Returning to his lair, Dan announced to Parado, who had taken the guise of Dr. Pac-Man, that everything was proceeding according to plan as his assembly of Gashats was completed.
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm "Legend Rider Stage")
Magic The Wizard Gashatto be added
Behind the scenes
- When Kuroto transforms into Wizard Gamer Level 1, it just shows his normal Action Gamer Level 1 with Wizard's face.
- Alongside Kaigan Ghost, Magic The Wizard is the only Gashat whose Level 1 form is visible to the viewers. Coincidentally, both games feature Kamen Riders whose powers tied to supernaturalism.
- Magic The Wizard's title is a reference to the Magic: The Gathering trading card and video game franchise.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of DoReMiFa Beat's Level 3 jingle while its Level 3 jingle is a remix of Drago Knight Hunter Z's Level 5 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 2 is a reference to WizarDriver's transformation stand by/announcement, while its Level 3 is a reference to Wizard's Dragon Styles.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm