|This article is about a/an character with multiple versions in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Zanki is a character originating from Kamen Rider Hibiki. In Kamen Rider Decade, in the World of Hibiki, a possible future of the Hibiki lore is seen, where Zanki also exists. Both versions are portrayed by Kenji Matsuda.
- Rider Height: 220cm
- Rider Weight: 161kg
- Punching Power: 70t (Basic Form); 40t (Weakened Zanki)
- Kicking Power: 80t (Basic Form); 9t (Weakened Zanki)
- Maximum Jump Height: 100m (Basic Form); 40m (Weakened Zanki)
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/3.5s (Basic Form); 100m/8.4s (Weakened Zanki)
- Finisher Power: 90t (Basic Form); 20t (Weakened Zanki)
In this Oni form, Zanki is a bronze demon that looks like Todoroki. To become this form, Zanki simply needs to pluck his brace strings, the vibrations from the strings cause his body to be hit by massive lightning bolts, changing him into his Oni form. Zanki also gains a second "oni face" which is a crest that forms on his forehead. Unlike most Kamen Riders, Zanki does not wear a suit, rather his demon form is his true form.
Appearances: Episodes 15-16, 37-38, 43-45, Let's go Kamen Riders
- Henshin Kigen Onka: A bracelet-like transformation device.
- Ongekishin Zantetsu: A device that attaches on his belt for uses of finisher attacks.
- Ongekishin Raigou: Todoroki's device, at first, it is owned by Zanki.
- Disk Animals: Zanki's disk-like support robots.
- Ongekishingen Retsuzan: A guitar-like weapon.
- Ongekigen Retsurai: Todoroki's weapon, at first, it is owned by Zanki.
- KamenRide: Zanki: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Zanki. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Zanki. Used in the World of Amazon to fight Apollo Geist and Llumu Qhimil.